Cate Blanchett x Sandra Bullock

Start from the beginning

This kiss answered all of her questions and she finally felt what she longed to feel for so long. Sandra climbs up onto Cate's lap without breaking the kiss. Cate moans as Sandra grabs her hands and puts them on her hips as she begins to rock back and forth against Cate's leg.

"Not yet, baby." The blonde groans against the kiss.

In one swift move Cate stands with Sandy clinging to her, she carries her into the bedroom and gently tosses her on the bed. Cate stares at the brunette laying spread out on the bed, legs slightly open, inviting Cate in.

She crawls onto the bed and plants her hands on either side of Sandra's head, trapping her. Sandra tries to lift her head to kiss Cate, but she pulls back and pushes Sandra back onto the bed.

"Mhm, you need to learn control." The slightly younger woman teases. Sandra groans at the words coming out of Cate's mouth.

Cate situates one of her legs between Sandra's, she grins as she feels the heat radiating from her center. Her leg is placed just a few inches away from her center, causing Sandra to squirm, but she knows better and doesn't move.

"Good girl, you're a fast learner." Cate acknowledges, she places gentle kisses on Sandra's neck. Sandra tilts her head to the side, exposing her neck for the blonde to reck havoc on. She lets out a desperate moan as Cate gently bites her neck, then licks the print she made.

"Please. I need you. Cate." Sandra begs breathlessly, referring to Cate's leg just inches from where Sandra needs it most.

With a devious smirk on her face, the blonde forcefully presses her leg against the brunette's pussy. Which causes a yelp to come out of her mouth. Cate nods at Sandra, giving her permission to do what she longed for.

Sandra begins to grind her pussy onto Cate's leg, going faster and faster as the desire increased. Not satisfied enough, Sandra flips Cate onto her back, leaving Sandra on top.

"Fuck Sandy.." Cate moans in surprise at the sudden dominance.

Sandra takes off Cate's shirt and reaches under her back and undos her bra. She runs her hands up and down the blonde's chest, causing goosebumps to arise all over her pale skin. Sandra smiles watching the effect she has over the blonde.

"Watching you and Sarah this morning, made me really jealous.." Sandra informs her, "you flirting with her, touching her and laughing with her." With each example Sandra undos the button on Cate's jeans and unzips her zipper. Causing Cate to squirm and moan.

Sandra yanks the tight jeans off Cate, smiling when she sees that her black lace panties are stuck to her wet pussy.

"Is that for me, baby?" Sandra indicates to her panties. Cate nods in response. "Good girl."

Sandra lowers herself to Cate's throbbing pussy, with her lips brushing against her soaking panties she states, "You know, when I get jealous, I get angry. There's a lot of pent up anger and it's all directed towards this pretty wet pussy of yours." Sandra lingers on each word as she watches Cate's head fall back.

Sandra pulls the black panties to the side and begins to work. Teasingly trailing her tongue up and down Cate's slit. Cate lets out an uncontrollable moan and her eyes roll back.

Deciding she's done with the teasing, Sandra sucks on Cate's throbbing clit which makes the blonde reach down and grab a fistful of her brunette hair. Sandra slips one of her fingers into Cate's pussy which causes Cate to scream in ecstasy. As Sandra begins pumping her fingers and sucking on her clit, Cate rolls one of her own nipples in her fingers.

"Sandy, please." Cate begs, "I'm so close, don't fucking stop."

Following her orders Sandra doesn't stop and fucks Cate as hard as she can. Cate's back arches, her eyes roll back, her head whips into the pillows as she orgasms. Slowly letting her down from her high Sandra places gentle kisses on her pussy, which causes Cate to convulse with each kiss.

Cate sits up and kisses Sandra, who is still fully dressed. Cate begins to unbutton the top without breaking the kiss, but gets annoyed and forcefully rips open her blouse, causing buttons to fly everywhere. Sandra let out a needy moan in response to her chest being exposed.

Sandra unhooks her bra and tosses it onto the floor. Cate put her mouth over her right breast and grabs her left breast in her hand. She bites Sandra's nipple the same time she pinches her other one. A low moan escaped Sandra's mouth.

Cate frantically rips off the jeans, her underwear with them, desperate for Sandra. "I need you, baby." Cate says at the sight of her fully naked costar.

With that, Sandra shoves Cate back onto the bed and aligned her pussy over Cate's. She slowly lowered herself onto Cate, moaning at how wet they both were. Sandra grabs one of Cate's leg for stability and begins to grind their pussies together. Cate reaches up and grabs one of Sandra's swollen nipples between her fingers and rolls it.

Cate's eyes roll back as she gets closer to orgasming. "You need to learn self control, honey. You do not cum until I tell you to." Sandra teases Cate just as she did to her earlier.

Cate groans in protest but nods her head, biting her lower lip to suppress a moan.

Sandra begins to grind harder and faster, getting closer to orgasming. Her pussy rocking frantically against Cate's, their swollen clits rubbing together with every movement. Finally Sandra says, "Fuck. Cum for me, Cate."

With those words Cate and Sandra orgasm at the same time. Slowly coming down from their intense high, Sandra keeps rocking back and forth onto Cate.
Exhausted, Sandra lays next to Cate, she wraps her arms around her. Their sweaty naked bodies pressed against each other, and in that moment their bodies fit together like a puzzle. They were each other's puzzles pieces, they made each other complete.

"I love you." Cate blurts out without thinking. She looks at Sandra, scared she messed everything up but then Sandra says, "I love you too."

—————
Hiiii this is my first story I hope you guys enjoyed it! More will be coming soon hehe. And they all won't be THIS long. If you have any suggestions or any prompts you'd like me to do, pls don't hesitate to dm me!