PROLOGUE

Betty runs down the sidewalk tuning out all of the city noise As she listens to the song, she pictures the perfect program in her head, her strive for perfection all started with her mother's unhealthy and unrealistic obsession with perfection. Alice Cooper pushes every person she knows past the breaking point with her standards maybe that's what happened to Polly, why she disappeared. 

Alice Cooper made sure her family had the perfect image, but underneath the surface, they were splintered and broken. Underneath the makeup and the pretty dresses was a broken girl who just wanted to be happy, the girl who fell in love with the ice. 

She gets back from her run entering the condo, not long after outcomes Alice Cooper. "You better hurry up, you don't want to be late for practice, you really need. Your jumps have been inconsistent as ever." Alice says to her, "I know Mom, but this is the normal time I would get back from my run." Betty replied. "Well, you have more time on the ice, and I scheduled an appointment to get you on a diet, you've gained a few pounds recently," Alice said clearly annoyed with her daughter. "Mom, the doctor said it was n-normal." Betty chocked out not even realizing that her nails were pressed into her palm. "I got your doctor changed, you're a professional figure skater, it costs a lot of money and I don't want to have to buy you a new dress when yours don't fit." Betty sighed nearly holding back tears before going to change into her skating clothes.

Jughead Jones wakes up to the sound of his little sister Jellybean knocking on his door. "Breakfast is ready, Dad says to get your butt out of bed!" Jelly says chirpily. "OK!" Jughead shouts groggily. Jughead's dad is Sherif or Riverdale ever since Sheriff Keller retired due to him not being able to solve the murder of Jason Blossom and as for Jughead's Mom, well she left when Jellybean was a baby. Jughead took over for his father as Serpent King, so he dealt with a lot. Jughead had quite the reputation, most people are scared of him and hate him just because he leads a gang and lives on the Southside. 

"Morning Jug," Fp said. "Morning, hey Jelly." "Hi!" Jellybean replied. Jughead loves his 8-year-old sister, and she adores him. "Fair warning Jughead, Southside High is closing due to many iss-" "WHAT! You mean to tell me that all of the Serpents are going to end up at Riverdale High!" "Yes, Jughead, and you are going to make sure this transition goes as smoothly as possible."

AN: Short Prologue but oh well. 
Word count: 445