"Okay," Anakin clasped his hands together, "I— We have some exciting news to tell you," he motioned to Padmé and Rex raised an eyebrow. His General's form of 'exciting news' was typically something that was insane. Anakin put and arm around his wife, "So we just found out that we're going to be parents," he said with a large smile.

Ahsoka gasped and put a hand over her mouth, "Really? Oh my, Padmé are you..."

She nodded, "Yes, I'm pregnant,"

"Congratulations, sirs," Cody said with the smallest hint of a smile.

Rex smirked, "Great, we're gonna have a mini Skywalker running through the halls,"

"Uh, correction," Anakin said, "mini Skywalkers,"

"Huh? Oh-,"

Obi-Wan spoke up, "Anakin, how many are you having?"

"Just two,"

"Just two?"

"Okay, I suppose it's one more than we originally thought, but the more the merrier right?"

Ahsoka shook her head and smiled. She walked over to Padmé and hugged the senator, then moved on to hug Anakin, "I'm so happy for you guys,"

Anakin lingered on the hug for a split second before letting go and saying, "Thank you,"

She nodded at the couple, "You are definitely going to have your hands full," she chuckled.

"Yeah, tell me about it," he chuckled.

"So..." Rex said, "Do you have names picked out?"

"No," Padmé said, "Not yet,"

"All right, well, if the 501st gets news of you being pregnant, be prepared to get a bunch of —how do I put this nicely?— random name suggestions that would be fit for us clones,"

The senator chuckled, "Thanks for the heads up," she turned to Anakin, "Do they know about us?"

"Yes," both Rex, Ahsoka, and Cody said at the same time. It was rather creepy. The others stared at them as if they had two heads.

Anakin slowly nodded, "Okayyy... but how come I didn't know about that? I'm their general for Force sakes, and Cody somehow knew they know,"

Cody crossed his arms and Rex said, "He knows pretty much everything. I don't tell him a thing, he's just always there. It's strange," he narrowed his eyes at his brother. Cody just stared back with zero emotion, making his vod ever-so-slightly uncomfortable.

Ahsoka smirked at the two of them, "Well, while Rex and Cody have a staring contest, we should celebrate." She walked over to her husband and elbowed him, not that he could feel it with his armor, but it got his attention. "What do ya say," she asked him.

Rex turned his line of sight to her and rose an eyebrow, "Sure...? To be honest I have no idea what you just asked,"

She turned to the main couple, "Well he said 'sure,' so what to do you guys think?"

Anakin looked at Padmé and shrugged, "Why not?"

"Wait, wait," Rex said, "What did I agree t—," he was cut off by Padmé nodded and saying yes. "Okay, well she agreed so I guess it can't be too bad, right,"

Ahsoka facepalmed, "Would you relax? We're going to celebrate," Rex mouthed 'oh' and nodded his head. "Hey Obi-Wan," she said, "You should bring Satine," and smirked.

"Leave Satine out of this," he said and crossed his arms. Rex's comm beeped so he took a few steps to talk to the person in private.

Ahsoka glanced at him and turned her attention back to Kenobi, "Fine, then be miserable because you haven't seen her in such a long time,"