Chapter 13: Alex's backstory

Alex's Pov:
"When I was a kid I lived with my mom and dad. We were pretty wealthy people as such with my dad running his gang. My mother was one of the most caring people I have ever seen. But my father was the opposite.
He was a brutal, cold hearted man. Not even his own son could help change that. Or I should say kids. When I was 7 I learned about my dad's affair.
It tore our family apart.
It was only found out when my mom had overheard a conversation between my dad and another woman.
The girl was going on about this whole thing of her being pregnant and that it was my father's baby.
My mom thought that this woman was trying to get my dad but what she has heard next shattered her heart.
My mom heard my dad say that he would raise the baby when my mom wasn't around.
That he would be a good father for the baby.
After that my mom knew that the baby was in fact my dad's and that he had an affair.
She confronted him, packed her bags and left.
I've never seen her since.
My dad told me that she was just a bad person and left but I knew the truth.
She told me to never trust my dad after she left.
I went to boarding school in london while my dad would help raise my brother in law.
I didn't want anything to do with him after I found out what he to my mom.
I met my brother in law once and that was it.
Once I got into high school things got serious.
My dad trained me till I couldn't stand.
He would find girls he wanted me to marry after college.
All of them down right brats.
I couldn't stand any of them.
After college I took over the gang.
I moved far, far away from my dad.
I didn't want him to interfere with my job.
I've been searching for my mom for years but to no avail.
I've come close but a lot of things haven't added up yet.
That's when I came to the bar that I had met Christian in.
He has to be the best thing that's happen to me since my mother's dicaperence.
It has been a difficult upbringing but I'm lucky to pull through it.