I Have Rules.

"I have rules you know?"

She spoke softy, with a strong confidence that always demanded the upmost attention. Those last words linger on my thoughts. "It's not your home anymore." How did we end up here? Although I always knew our time together was temporary a glimmer of hope still clung to my damaged heart. She was right.

I still remember that moment...

I felt a chill roll down my spine, as I glared deep into your eyes. They meet that night with a bit of discontent. A bit of pain. A bit of lust Yes... lust. This passion our eyes exchanged were far from that of normal lovers. My chills subsided as the throbbing in my chest didn't go unnoticed by your pearl white claws. Longer than a second i close my eyes. The Smoke filled the air kept me gasping... A fire? Just your sweet breath.

...And yet after all this here we are.

Cold sweat clung to my body. Head spinning. Something is missing. You know that feeling.. The one that happens when you wake up from a dead sleep, realization replaces the vertigo. This bed is empt. Once filled with the warmth of your body, the smell of your skin, and the power of your presence. Now it just lingers on my thoughts.

Do you remember that first night?

As light began to fill the cabin. We realized night had come and gone with us wrapped around one another. Face pressed firmly against mine. It was as if these moments lasted a life time.. If we could have just frozen in that car. It would have been a life well waisted. Soon the realization of our functional lives kicked in and we parted ways.

If only that was the last time...

It's been three days. My insomnia is creating delusions. I feel you I smell you, but your not here are you!? As I sit here in utter contemplation..(under another bottle.. My 2nd no 3rd? It doesn't matter maybe I'll help me sleep tonight.) As I sit here in utter contemplation I replay your words. Never the good.. "I never loved you"

...I could have saved myself...

As the year rolled on my pasion for you grew beyond the limits of your natural captivation. Joy and excitement filled our days. Enticement and furry our night. Just your touch fills that hole inside, your embrace illuminates where dark
resided.

...The torture of feeling love.