Chapter 1-the abuse

Hey so this is my first story so please mind the grammar or the crappy writing. Now on with the story. There is a picture of Andrea on the side incase you didn't know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andrea's P.O.V

"Hey slut" I hear Kian Lawley say as I start walking towards my locker "hey I'm talking to you slut" he says again."what do you want Kian?" I ask. "who asked you to speak?" He yells.oh shit he's about to kill me. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my back. Realizing he just hit me I feel another hit but this one from Jc Caylen my second worst bully. "haha she's so pathetic!" Kian yells and the whole school starts laughing.

I get up and start walking to my rusty old jeep. I push my keys into the ignition and the cars comes to life. I finally get home and u walk inside my house to find my brother laying on the couch watching reruns of how I met your mother. "Jacob!" I yell. "what?" He yells back. "Why are we yelling?" I ask. "I don't know, maybe because we are freaks" he yells. "Probably" I say. "Where's dad?" I ask. "In his office".

I walk up the stairs to talk to my dad."hey dad"I say. "hey pumpkin" he says. "can I go to the movie store to get some movies?". "Sure sweetheart". I walk back down the stairs. "want to come to the store with me?" I ask Jacob. "sure" he says. we walk to my jeep and I see Kian and his friends walking across the street. " get in the car" I say to Jacob. "Why?". "Just get in the car". "fine" he says groaning. Luckily Kian and his friends didn't see us. We started driving to family video."have we see Lucy?" I ask Jacob. "Nope but it looks good so let's get it" he says. We grab a few other movies then go up to the counter to pay. We go home and start watching Lucy. It was about 12 am when we finally went to sleep after watching all of the other movies including Lucy.

Sorry if this chapter is crappy. like I said at the beginning if the book I am a new writer so the story will get better well new chapter will be up maybe later