Mead and memorries

Start from the beginning

In the mornings I would get breakfast served on a golden platter, the most lovely croissants, baked goods, lemon, and tea one could imagine. The scents they brought with them faded away like the sun did every night I stayed captive. The sunsets are most beautiful here. I have not seen Loki for weeks, a month maybe. I had no sense of time. I have been well fed and clothed by a maid who taught I was nothing other than Asgardian I'm sure. she had no key but the doors locked automatically behind her. An enchantment perhaps? Her eyes were like marbles. And she never so much as whispered. I wonder if Loki had something to do with that. I try and keep myself entertained but every day passes longer and longer. There are many books scattered around the room. The person who has lived here must have liked them dearly for they have been well taken care of. They were all in a language I could not read. To my great disappointment. I spent sometimes hours at the time wandering through my own mind. Trying to remember something, anything. But the white void was staring back at me. Endless, just like the time seemed here. In the afternoons I sat on the floor looking at a giant window of the finest tainted glass. I've tried many times to escape-trough that very same window. But it did not falter, did not break, no matter how many times I tryed.No matter what heavy thing or metal I threw at it there was not even a scrap left on the surface. Stupid Asgardian glass. These 4 tall walls have been my prison, a comfortable one but still solitary. I think of escape as I try nocking the door or whatever other creative ways I managed to think of. But all in vain. I threw a steel cover book I was trying to read at the glass frustrated with the letters not making sense. Useless I taught it's all useless. The edge of the book left a stinging cut on my arm as I could not even throw things properly. "Damn it!" I shout. Stupid Asgardians with their embellished books no one can read. It's time for dinner. Every evening I hear the loveliest sounds of music and laughter down the corridor...

 My maid comes in with a fresh plate and a change of clothes. I don't even know why I need new clothes if I'm just stuck here alone! The thoughts filled with anger were piling in my head. As she dressed me her sight fell onto my hand where a golden book cover left quite the bloody mark. She held it and stared at it longer than I've ever seen her stare at anything. She left as usual. I tried to exit several times when she would but some sort of force field was guarding the door when she would leave. It was like hitting a wall. So I didn't even bother trying at this point.

The next morning I have woken up by an unexpected sound. Someone strutting into the room with such vigor. I jump from my bed in surprise. 

I get excited to see a different face after such a long time. Even if it was the very face of my captor. Loki. Well, u can't win em all. He stared at me concerned. He was just as I remembered him in his green leather. "I got word you were injured"

 were the first things he said to me.

 "yes,"

 I say still sad about the fact that he left me all alone for so long. Locked away. No one to talk to nothing to do. I nearly went insane. But he came towards me thoughtfully and took my hand inspecting it. So gentle and not at all like the Loki I have seen before. His touch felt alien and I nearly swiped my hand out of his.- If it weren't from the keys I saw on his belt

He was all too busy with his sudden concern for my well-being to notice I am concocting a plan. A concern witch was nowhere near when he left me here all on my own. He must pay for isolating me. I smiled at my devilish idea. I do not care about his schemes and I probably never will so if I ruin them tonight to hell with it. I may even find a way back home. I did flinch in fear at the taught of the punishment he formerly mentioned.

 "Does it hurt?" He asked noticing me flinching, luckily he was doing some magic healing stuff so it was expected to hurt a bit. I wondered if he caught me if the punishment will hurt?