Episode 7: Shall we do something?

Start from the beginning

He raised his head and gave him a sardonic look. "Do you really think Techno is going to go home? He's probably picking the lock right now." Type lowered Tharn's boxers over his own erection. He licked his lips at the pre-cum already gathering on Tharn's cock. His eyes when they made eye contact with Tharn were melted chocolate. "So you have to hurry up."

Tharn nuzzled into Type's sweet smelling neck. "Hmm," he sighed. "But I wanted to eat you slowly." Specially since I have to leave on a business trip and this is our last weekend together. But he didn't say that out loud. He didn't want to ruin the mood. He would have to find another time to tell Type.

Type bit down on Tharn's shoulder in punishment. "You're gonna have to gobble me up, asshole. My dumb friend is on his way." 

Tharn pulled back and pressed two fingers on Type's lips. Type's eyes shuttered close even as his lips parted. Tharn's fingers plunged inside deep and harshly all the way to the back of his throat. Tharn slid them in and out until they were nice and slick. His eyes burned into Type's face as he monitored his expressions. His eyes took in the flushed skin, the heaving chest, and his cock pressed tightly against his stomach weeping pre-cum and slicking up Tharn's stomach. 

"Let go," Tharn instructed. He went to press his fingers down on Type's hole, but Type held onto his wrist. His eyes opened and he looked at Tharn as he lowered Tharn's wrist and pressed his fingers against himself. Type pulled Tharn's arm forward and thrust up to make Tharn's long fingers plunge inside. 

His legs shook and his body arched against Tharn as if he was electrocuted. A long moan left his parted lips and he raised his head to kiss Tharn. Tharn let Type's hand pull at him even as he swallowed his moans in his mouth and twisted and hooked his fingers inside. He knew if Type was going to get off fast, he would have to fuck him hard. There was nothing more exciting to his lover than the bite of pain. 

"Three now," Type whispered against his lips. Then he was back to devouring Tharn's lips and sucking on his tongue, his tongue swirling and flicking the inside of his mouth gently. The satiny feel of his tongue sending shivers all the way down to Tharn's toes. 

Tharn focused and entered with three fingers. He shook them inside from side to side to drag at the tissues inside. Stimulating Type until he was arching up with every thrust, his hips flexing off the bed and his legs spreading wide on their own. 

"I'm ready now, Ai Tharn....now....please" Type begged. His hands touched Tharn's stomach and his legs wrapped high around his waist opening up his hole to him. Tharn reached down for his cock and pressed the thick head against Type's small hole. 

He rubbed the head against the fluttering pink hole and felt a sharp tug on his nipples. "Don't fucking tease me...hurry up," Type demanded. Tharn buried his left hand in Type's hair and pulled his head back roughly until his hand dug painfully into the headboard. "Your friend is going to have to wait until we're done." Tharn honestly didn't give a fuck if the devil himself was at the door. He intended to savor the first thrust inside. 

Type looked up at him even as his head hurt from the tug on his hair, but it all just excited him even more. He thought he would combust if Tharn even blew on his cock. His eyes closed when he felt the thick head of Tharn's cock stretch his hole wide. Tharn's push inside left him breathless as his channel clenched around him. Tharn nipped at Type's jaw and then sucked the skin of his neck as he tried to keep from blowing inside Type's ass like a teenager. 

"Type, you drive me crazy...so tight...ah...ah...." Tharn moaned. He flexed his hips forward and then his cock was half way inside. Pushing and pushing even more at Type's tissues, making him give way. Type's strong thighs gripped his sides and tried to force him forward. 

"Tharn....faster..." Type panted. He wanted to touch Tharn everywhere. Their bodies were sweaty and stuck together everywhere they touched, but he was wrapped like a pretzel around Tharn and hardly had access to anything but his face. Tharn was holding him so tightly all he could focus on was his cock throbbing inside of him until Tharn lost control and plunged all the way inside, his balls slapping against his ass. 

"Hsssss," Type let out a hiss and then Tharn was fucking the shape of him into the headboard of their bed. His back slammed against the headboard, which slammed against the wall. If it wasn't because they lived in an expensive condo, Type would be concerned for the next door neighbors. 

Tharn held onto the headboard with both hands right above Type's head. Type's legs were still wrapped around his waist and now Type leaned forward to suck on a nipple, which made Tharn's hips flex forward even harded. "Hmmm," Type grunted as he was fucked senseless. 

His lips wrapped around Tharn's erect nipple. His teeth tugged and bit at it until it was swollen and then his lips left a trail of kisses to Tharn's other nipple. His fingernails bit into Tharn's back sensuously. 

Tharn held onto the headboard and slammed forward. He looked down to see his cock flashing in and out of Type's gripping hole. His channel clamped around his cock trying to keep him inside. Tharn buried himself inside over and over as he white knuckled the headboard behind Type's head. Type's forehead touched his as he looked down at them as well. Their breaths stroked over each other's faces as they tried to come together. 

"Put your leg on my shoulder," Tharn asked as he let go of the headboard. He held onto the back of Type's knee on his shoulder and the one around his waist and thrust inside harder. His knees dug into the bed as he pushed inside harder and harder. He adjusted Type's hips until his throbbing cock head was punching Type's gland with every slam of his lips. 

"Fuck....fuck....Tharn....unngh...there...almost....AHHHHHHHH!" Type threw back his head and screamed as he blew his load all over their stomachs. The wet spurts on his skin were like flames on Tharn's skin and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt the tingles start traveling down his spine. "Type...I'm gonna...ah....!" Type pushed at him until Tharn slid out of him and flopped onto his back. 

Type quickly wrapped his lips around Tharn's wet cock and pulled strongly. His tongue licked and swirled around the sensitive head. Tharn held onto Type's head with both hands and thrust up into his warm wet mouth. Type massage his balls and hallowed his cheeks as he sucked strongly on Tharn's shaft. 

"Almost, almost there...harder..." Tharn moaned. He plunged inside and Type bobbed his head down and swallowed, his throat squeezed at Tharn's head and that's all it took. Spurts of cum poured down his throat and Type kept swallowing even as his hands massaged Tharn's balls soothingly. 

Tharn thought Type would leave him as soon as he came, but he still felt his warm tongue stroking him and tracing his veiny cock until he was able to catch his breath again. 

Type pulled back and licked his lips. He patted Tharn's thigh as if to say "good job" and Tharn chuckled even as his legs shook from blowing his load all over Type's mouth. 

"You're too fucking sexy, you know that?" Tharn said with a sigh as his dark eyes looked at his lover's flushed face. 

Type shook his head. "Only you think so."

Tharn sat up and stroked Type's bottom lip wiping traces of cum away. "If you think so."

"Ding, dong!" 

Type hurriedly put on his boxers and put on Tharn's white T-shirt. "I'm gonna fucking kill him." Type looked down at Tharn's flushed body and relaxed smile. His eyes were giving off "fuck me" vibes and Type frowned jealously. Can't have those gays out there looking at him like this.

"I'm going out first. You go take a bath and cover up." 

Tharn bit his lip sexily. He leaned back on his shoulders and it made his abs stand out until Type had to look away. "Are you jealous?" Tharn asked and Type could hear his smirk even though he couldn't see it. 

"If you weren't so freaking charming, would I have to be this way?" Type asked angrily. He felt like one of those heroines in a lakorn who had to slap all the other girls away. 

Type felt Tharn's naked form hug him from behind. His rising cock pressed against the small of his back. Tharn nipped his neck. "It's only cause I'm thinking of you. Go open the door. I'll cover up."

"Dick!" Type threw over his shoulder as he left their bedroom.