Chapter 22- Mr. Summers

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The class didn’t even have ten minutes left. I stayed in my seat until all the other students were gone. Ezra got up first and took Brook’s nervous hand. Me and Eli followed. I was worried about leaving Brook alone since the three of us had class together. Before we made it to our next class I turned around and pulled Eli next to Jorgie  so it would appear I was talking to him.

“Is Brook going to be ok?” I whispered to him.

“What?” Eli asked

I widened my eyes at him so he for the message to play along.

“Oh uh… yea?” he more asked than answered.

“Yea” Jorgie replied to me “They are not worried about her. Only you.”

“Ok thanks”  I said and pulled Eli along.

I went two periods without seeing any other vampires in my class. My fourth period had three of them they were introduced as Ethan, Rena, and Marshall. They all looked about my age maybe a few years older. They had to be new because they looked ready to kill everyone in class. They were eyeing me very closely as they passed to their seats. Jorgie remained right next to me waiting for something to happen.

Just as class was about to start the class phone rang. I heard my name. This was it. I took out my phone to text Eli and Ezra.

“Addison, the principal wants to see you.”

I sighed and got up leaving my things on the desk. As I walked out I sent my text.

Going to principal office

    XoXo A

As I walked into the front office I smelled it. Another vampire. The secretary lead me to the principle, as he turned in his chair I stopped short, frightened. He was the vampire.

“Good afternoon Miss Lucas”  he said as the secretary closed to door. “Do you know why I called you here today?”

I prayed my instincts were wrong and if I played it off I’d walk out of here incident free.

“No not at all sir.” I said politely

He laughed “You know Addison your causing more trouble than Elfin expected.”

My heart sank, he confirmed it.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” I acted like I didn’t know what the hell he was talking about.

“I may be new at this life but I wasn’t reborn stupid. You have to be taken care of. Elfin demands that as soon as possible.” he smiled. I didn’t even want to think what he had planned next.

“Well I still don’t know what you are talking about, but I haven’t caused trouble for anyone.”

“I will admit you were nothing more than an innocent by standard until the day you decided to wake up in the new life. My creator is under the impression you will destroy him.”

“Well I don’t know what your talking about again. But good luck with that,  I gotta go back to class.” I said as I stood up and headed towards the door.

He slammed his hand on the desk creating a crack through the middle.

“SIT DOWN!” he yelled.

I stopped but refused to obey his demands. I would not let him think he won.

“This is not over!”

“What were you planning on killing me here? What would you do with my body?”

He laughed “You think I’m scared of prison? I could escape in seconds. I will do what is necessary to keep my creator happy and out of harms way.”