Going By

"Here we are, facing each other. Is there any words you would like to say? I have so many, I don't know if it's right to say it or keep it to myself. Help me, your confusing my mind."

Naomi's POV:

Its been five years. Five years since my best friend V has passed.

Today was a really special day for me. I wish he could be here on this day but he's not.

I was getting ready, I was so excited. Krisha came up to me and I gasped. "Dongsaeng!! You look so stunning!" I said smiling.

"You look more gorgeous in your wedding gown!" Krisha smiled.

My hair was fixed in a bun with makeup everywhere on my face. I looked in the mirror.

I was happy, I'm getting married to the boy I've loved since I was 18. Yes, Park Jimin.

I was all finished, and so was Krisha. "Lets go in the car so you can arrive to the church on time. Everyone's there already" The driver said to me.

I smiled and nodded. "Okay".

Krisha was sitting with me in the car, and then my mum came in.

Krisha was my bridesmaid today for the wedding.

"You excited darling?" Mum asked me, holding my hands.

I nodded in excitement, but Eomma looked so upset. "Mum! Why do you look like your about to cry?" I asked.

She held back the tears, "My baby is getting married today!" Mum replied.

I felt like crying in joy, but my makeup would get smudged and it wouldn't look good anymore.

"Mum please, you'll make me cry!" I sighed and hugged her. Krisha joined in the hug too.

We arrived in the church, and everyone was inside. "What do I do?" I asked looking confused.

"Krisha and I will go inside, once the door opens, thats when you go walk down with Dad".

"Okay, Thank you!" I said smiling.

Krisha and Mum helped me get out of the car and they went inside. I heard music playing from inside.

I was nervous. Argh, anxiety. Although, I was happy. Suddenly, the doors opened.

Dad was there and I walked down the church with him.

Everyones gaze was on me, even Jimin's. He smiled at me cutely, and I stuck my tongue out to him.

V, I wish you were here right now. Saranghae, I hope your proud. I miss you.

While I was walking down, memories filled up my head from the past.

//flashback//

"Im Jimin. If you have the hots for me, I dont care cause I don't date girls like you and you aren't my style. Now get out of the way" he said pushing me aside and walking to class.

What an asshole.
The rest of the boys just stood there with their mouths open.

//end of flashback//

I kept walking with Dad.

//flashback//

"Naomi, I'm sorry that I didn't realise how much I hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't write back, I didn't recieve any letters from you. I missed you for the past four years. I never forgotten about you. You would be in my mind 24/7. Daniella brainwashed me for some reason. I love you Son Naomi. I only want you, and your the only one I need for eternity." Jimin said to me.

I smiled and hugged him.

//end of flashback//

Is this a dream? Am I really getting married with him?

I was so close to Jimin.

This feels like a fairy tale.

//flashback//

"That person is me. Naomi, I love you so much that I would give you the whole universe. I know you don't feel the same way too because you like V but I needed to get it out my chest" Jimin said and sighed.

I was shocked but then I smiled.

"YAH! Why you smiling?" He asked.

"Well, I've loved you since the start." I said while flicking Jimin in the forehead.

//end of the flashback//

I was smiling widely, I wouldn't of imagined my high school love is going to become my husband.

Jimin went towards me and took me from my Dad. "You look gorgeously beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

The priest started the wedding until it was the vows.

"Park Jimin, do you take Son Naomi to be your wife, forever and always?" The priest asked him.

He smirked at me. Aish, he's like a child still. "I do" Jimin said while putting the ring on my finger.

The priest turned to me, "Son Naomi, do you take Park Jimin to be your husband, forever and always?" He asked.

Jimin was staring at me, I smiled. "I do." I put the ring on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest said to Jimin. Jimin smiled and kissed me.

In the audience, I heard the boys clapping and making noises.

I laughed it off. I'm officially  married to Park Jimin.

Jimin's POV:

Naomi looked absolutely stunning.

I can't believe I'm getting married to her. It was like, this was all filmed as a korean drama.

Im glad she said 'I do'.

I was lucky to have her, and now shes my wife.

I love her to bits. I can't wait to create a future with her.

When we went to the reception and the boys and Krisha approached Naomi and I.

"Noona!! Hyung!! You're both finally married after so many years!!" Jungkook said smiling.

"I know right!" Namjoon said smiling. "Congratulations!!!" Krisha, Suga and Jin said smiling.

"Thank you! Where's J-Hope?" Naomi asked.

"Trying to hit on the girls without boyfriends right there" pointing to J-hope.

He was flirting with Naomi's second cousin.

"WOW." We gasped.

*after the wedding*

We went home and I carried Naomi and kissed her.

"Today was a special day. I'm glad that we're married. I'm lucky to have such a special girl like you as my wife. I know we will have a good future together with good beautiful kids. I love you, Son Naomi." I said hugging her tightly.

She kissed me, "I love you so much. I'm so lucky to have you. Today was a really special day for me. I love you, Park Jimin" she said and we both fell asleep.