"He's hard to track," Spencer frowned, "he's never had a driver's license, so he's most likely still on foot."

It was only when Dave nudged Aaron's shoulder when the plane started moving that he was snapped out of his trance.

"And the stressor?" Aaron asked.

"He just lost his job," Pen said through the computer, "he's worked at a factory since 1990, not a single promotion."

"So he's bitter," Derek said.

"Or if he doesn't care," Spencer countered.

"Not if he's got a family to support," I read through my file.

"As far as i can tell, he's got no one," Pen said. "No wife, no kids, no parents," she sighed, and I knew she felt bad for him.

"Nothing to live for," I murmured.

"So why hasn't he killed himself yet?" Aaron asked, looking up but avoiding my gaze.

A shiver went down my spine. My vision went blurry as I tapped my fingers against my thigh, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Come on, Alex, refocus.

"Sprees usually end in suicide," Aaron continued, "if he's got nothing to live for, why hasn't he ended it?"

"Because he's not finished yet," I answered, swallowing thickly and looking down at my file.

"We know he has displaced anger," Spencer said, "his first victim represents someone."

"We just need to know who," Aaron frowned and looked through his file. "Is he military?"

"Negative."

"Well, he's lashing out for a reason," Dave said. "This guy's got anger, endless targets, and a gun," he sighed.

"And he's just getting started."

There was something different about Aaron that day, I couldn't put my finger on it. He wasn't in a bad mood, exactly, but distracted. However, it flipped around when we went to the pharmacy where Call was last seen. I was talking to the employee who was with Call when he had the breakdown.

"He didn't turn violent until you gave him his prescription?" I asked her while Aaron was looking at the crime scene.

"Well, it wasn't his," she answered.

"But you handed him a bag?" I frowned.

"It was somebody else's," she was calm, but you could tell she was on the verge of tears, "I just wanted him to calm down."

"JJ's press conference is in 5 minutes," Aaron came up and whispered in my ear.

"I think we have something here," I turned my head to face him, our noses almost touching.

I lost my breath for a second, but then he quickly took a step away from me, looking back at the woman.

"Why didn't you give him his own medication?"

"Well, he didn't have any refills left," she defended herself.

"For what?" Aaron sounded accusing, but of what, I didn't know.

"Alprazolam," she answered, "but, uh, he used to be on thiothixene."

"He was on an antipsychotic?" Aaron frowned and I knew where this was going, I could hear it in his voice.

"Well, that's why I wanted him to calm down," she licked her lips and raised her shoulders, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Wait, you said he used to be, how long has he been off of them?"