Dude wtf

Each time I look at this story to see how it's doing, I keep seeing the huge amount of reads and votes and I'm just like: "Dude...what. the. fucking. hell..."

Like please explain THIS to me:

How tf are you guys doing this? Only two out of those five parts that are listed right there are actually chapters

When I started this I honestly was thinking I would only get, like, ten views, forget the votes.

I mean like, I'm happy thank you, but I don't even know how or why you people like this story so much. One reason why I'm confused is because I almost never update because writer's block can apparently last for a couple months and school is a pain in the ass.

Thank you all for puting up with me and my extremely long wait time between when each chapter is posted.

I will try my hardest to start working on another chapter, but I most likely won't be able to get another one out until after New Years and most likely a while after that.

Thank you so much and I hope you are all safe during this bitch ass corona time.

Hopefully next time I post something on this book it will be an actual chapter.

That's all I really wanted to say and also thank you to those who stated their concerns when I last posted as to why I was still away after a few months of posting. Everything is fine with me I just have a hard time writing things like chapters to a story and I have a large amount of work to do from high school at home because of the virtual learning I have to do.

Everyone have a happy holidays!