Ch 6

MV DL GG NHL and BA broke down NB's door. They went inside and found NB. BA froze him so he could only talk. " What the hell are you bastards doing," said NB. " We need your help to find someone," said MV. "I would never help you, but if there was a price I might," NB said. "I will unfreeze you, you should be glad I don't kill you now," said BA annoyed. "Fine. If you need to find someone, use the magic compass. Tell the compass who to find, and it will transport you close to where they are," said NB. BA unfroze NB, and said to the rest "lets find KL and RP." Oh no what have I done, thought NB as he hurried off to warn KL and RP.
KL and RP were on their way to GP's house. "Why would you think he would help us?"asked RP, confused. "Well, I did kill DL for him and you called NB so he could help him. So we have two reasons he should help," she said as they approached his house. "Well I hope this works," said RP. He knocked on the door and it opened to reveal GP. "Hello. What are you two doing out this late,"he said confused. "Well, we defeated DL and injured the evil teachers. But of course, they want revenge. Can we stay here for tonight and we will be out of your hair in the morning," said KL. GP thought about it for a minute, looked past them for signs of the teachers, and said " Of course you can, but you have to be out before they search here." He let them in, locked the door, and shut the blinds. This would be a long night.