Ch 3

"What could I assist you with?"asked NB. "It's GP, he was stabbed by a poisonous oboe reed. Can you help him?"asked CH. NB went over to GP, opened a glowing bottle, and poured some on the wound. "He will survive, it will just take some time. He can stay with me until he recovers," NB said as he used magic to lift GP. " After he is fully recovered, I will tell him a brave soul saved him," he said with a smile and with a poof, he was gone. "Let's go get our friend back," said KL and opened the door.

When they burst through the door, they were surrounded by ninja teachers. JD Mrs D and BA were all there, Bo staffs in hand. "We can hold them off KL you just rescue BS," said CH. KL nodded and ran toward the door and kicked it open. There stood GG MV and NH with BS and CN tied up. "Well, it's about time you got here KL, we were ready to kill your friends here," said MV. "Let them go you bastards," said KL annoyed. "Oh we can't do that... Unless there is a price," said NH, walking towards her menacingly. "What the hell do you even want," she said backing up. "We want you KL, we will let your friends go unharmed if you stay here," said MV. Just then, the ninja teachers walked in with her friends tied up. "Don't do it KL!" Exclaimed HM. Just then, RP jumped up and injured the ninja teachers, and untied CH and HM and the ran at MV GG and NH. RP kicked down GG, CH punched MV in the face, and HM tackled NH to the ground. KL ran to untie BS and CN. They ran out the door, but MV caught RP by the leg. "NOOOO!" cried KL and RP. KL kicked MV in the face and he let go. KL grabbed RP's hand and they ran out the door. "You will never get away with this KL!" the teachers yelled as they ran out the door. They went outside and they joined the rest of the group on the hill. "Now, lets go home," said BS.