Conia ~ Meet me at the palace

My first one, it may be a little shabby- but I hope y'all enjoy UwU remember requests are open!

After Vania had become queen of Shintaro, the ninja had went there own way with master Wu. But throughout it all, he couldn't get Vania off his mind. The earth ninja himself had realized his feelings for her until later on in there adventure. At the end of it all, he couldn't resist the urge to go running back to her. It was strange since he had never felt this way before.
" Cole .. Hey buddy you okay over there? "
Breaking into his thoughts, Jay had approached him with a rather conceded look.
Cole would shake his head, clearing his thoughts and smile at jay, nodding.
" Yeah of course! "
Though at this point, it felt like he was lying to himself.
Shakes the thought away, this feeling would go away soon! Besides, he wasn't into relationships ... right?

Afternoon

Cole lay in his bed, his arms behind head and his legs crossed in front of him. Keeping his eyes closed, he'd daydream of his happy place. A day spent with the ninja .. and cake ... suddenly he was hungry.
Sighing, he'd get up from his comfortable position and begin toward the kitchen, practically dragging himself.
Cole stopped at the fridge, opening it sluggishly. Why was he already so tired? He felt mentally exhausted. Looks for a cake and luckily, there was a coconut butter creamed stash of it right before his eyes.
It was strange, the ninja usually tried to hide the sweets from him, for he would eat it all right as it was put into the fridge-
Takes the cake out hungrily, and swiping his tongue across his lips, he'd sit down and stick his fork into it, shoving a large piece into his mouth. As he chewed, he began to choke on something, quickly standing up to try and cough it up.
A piece of paper would slip out, was this another invitation again? Chen had caused him to eat the fortune to a cookie, now this?!
Rolling his eyes, he'd stubbornly pick up the fortune like slip and roll it open.
It read.
Hey Cole! It's Vania! Yes I know sending a paper in your food wasn't the best idea, but that's the only way I knew you would read it silly! Anyways, this isn't about cake. I wanted to meet you up at the palace soon, it's been to long! Miss ya Cole, and if you agree to this, see you soon!

His heart fluttered. Vania had been on his mind nonstop and now he may get the chance to see her again! He'd Yelp aloud from pure excitement, chanting yes over and over again as he ran out for the opening to the bounty. He needed to let his friends know he was going out.
Rushing out to them, he'd slide across the wooden floor.
" GUYS GUYS! Guess who just got a free way ticket to Shintaro again, ME! That's right, ME and me only! WOOHOO! "
He'd leap into the air from excitement, leaving the ninja to look at him in bewilderment.
The Green leader would chuckle.
" Thats great Cold, we'll fly ya over there right now " Lloyd would motion to Nya to fly south of the direction they were heading, and the water ninja would comply.

Later on at the palace

Cole would run into the front gates without a single hesitation, racing toward the Throne room. He'd stop at the sight of the guards, dipping his head to them in respect.
" I'm here to see Queen Vania, she invited me through a letter I found in my cake! "
Hearing that, the guards shared an unconvinced glare before turning back to him with this same stern look.
" Er .. I don't know how you expect me to believe you found a invitation in food .. sorry sir, not entry unless you have a actual note from the queen herself. "
" But I do! It's right- "
He'd reach into his pocket, digging around for it then gasp. He must've dropped it in all the excitement. Before he could speak, a sound rung in his ears that filled him with butterflies.
" it's okay guys, I did invite Cole! He's allowed in. "
The Princess, her hair up and a white dress would flutter down in her golden wings. She's brush some hair from her face elegantly, then the normal sweet look appeared as she ran over and clamped her hands with Cole's.
" Cole! It's been a while! What adventures have you had?! Where did you go?! Did you find any new creatures! I have so many questions! "
Cole would blush slightly at her adorable questions, scratching the back of his head.
" heh .. tons of stuff. But let's talk about it somewhere else .. " he'd look behind him and whisper. " I don't like them watching me .. "
narrows his eyes at the guards.
Vania would giggle, taking his hand in hers as she raced toward the castle balcony.
The guards watched skeptically, but turned back to do there duties soon enough.
Pulling him onto the balcony, she's immediately begin firing up questions again, and Cole took the time to answer every single one, a smile on his face.

By late at night, she was finally done and practically gasping for air. Cole himself was tired, his eyes nearly closing.
Vania had catched this however, tilting her head curiously at him.
" tired eh? Well no reason for you to go home yet! You can share my room tonight!! " she'd smile innocently, the excitement in her tone unfolded.
Cole would blush uncontrollably, not expecting it h'd swing his hands in front of himself multiple times.
" NONONONO THATS OKAY- I BET I COULD MAKE IT HOME .. "
Looks down, scratching the back of his head again. He knew he couldn't make it home, but he also didn't want to have these feelings intensify for Vania right now. It would just be another reason to be picked on by the ninja.
Vania would insist again though, not giving Cole a chance to answer before taking his hand and practically dragging him to her fancy room.
She'd open the door, revealing a bed that looked like it could be made of all the fluffy clouds in the world, it had golden rims and everything royalty could offer.
Keeping his mouth open in astonishment, he'd look over to a bean bag chair in the corner of the room. Points to it.
" I believe I'll sleep here tonight, don't want to take up the queens bed your highness ,"
Dips his head jokingly as if bowing to royalty. But then turns as she grabs his hand.
" Nonsense, there's enough room for multiple on my bed! Come on, no need to wake up with back pain now is there .. " cringes at the deformity of the bean bag, then yanks Cole over beside her, sitting down and patting a spot beside her.
Cole would gulp, feeling the sweat drip from his head as he began to pace over there.
He'd lay down beside her, making sure to keep a little distance from the queen. No need to disturb royal slumber of course.

Later at night

He couldn't sleep. Laying in bed, his eyes locked on the ceiling, he could only feel his heart beat fluttering and his face growing hot. Why did this have to happen to him. He'd turn to face Vania, seeing the queen laying there peacefully, nothing but the rise and fall of her breathing for movement.
His eyes would fall dreamy as he watched her peacefully sleeping, and he'd scoot closer without even knowing it at that moment.
Looks around the room for a few moments, then scoots even closer to her, so that there arms were barely touching. He'd stay like that for a while, before making a second move as he slipped an arm around her, pulling her close.
Gasping quietly, she'd shake her head as if waking up. Cole winced, waiting to hear a sharp retort, but only felt the queen snuggle up to his chest. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw her leaning onto his chest and smiling with peacefully, as if she hadn't been woken at all. Cole couldn't help but smile at her as she cuddled close to him.
" Sleep well, Vania "
He'd lean down once he was sure she was asleep, kissing her head lightly and soon dozing off himself.

Ack sorry it was so long- it was my first one though. Feel free to give constructive criticism in the comments below!