Overview: Important!!

If you have actually taken the time to read this and not just skip to Chapter one, first off, well done you curious little bitch. Second, if your reading the overview part, I suggest putting up "lost" posters for your life because you definitely have no possession over it at this moment.

Anyway;)

*possible teasers ahead*
**no shit sherlock**
Characters:

Kaine Roberts ~ Personality: Funny, Cheeky, Bit messed up inside, Doesn't give one to be perfectly honest, isn't a big fan of school or work. Looks: Lanky-ish ( still quite muscular ), brown sort of curly hair, dark eyes, small freckles, wears ordinary clothes, never anything white though. -Reason for that comes later on;)-
Extra Information: Sleeps around a lot, smokes, mum and dad are divorced and Kaine lives with his dad, for a short period of time he also used to self harm. Age 16. Right, I haven't chose an actor yet to play Kaine so for now it's the (very hot) lad on the cover but PLEASE comment actor suggestions so i can check them out and choose one:)

Taylor Darlington~ Personality: Sarcastic but also funny, I guess you could call her a nerd with a twist, Naive, gets pissed off quite easily, has trust issues due to the last boy she loved but generally a happy person. Looks: Taller than most of the girls in her class but not Bigfoot or anything;) Quite curvy, definitely not petite or skinny but at the same time not fat or even chubby, Mid-length dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Not too bothered about her appearance: Band shirts, Skinny jeans but easy on the make up. Extra Information: Used to be bulimic, recently moved over from Ireland to Connecticut due to her mother gaining a promotion. (Yayy) Age 16. Played by...Jennifer Lawrence!! It's a big choice to make but it's definitely the right one I am so happy I picked Jenn for this!!

Jules Darlington:
Personality~ now, my old English teacher banned the use of the word "nice" but that's what Jules (Taylor's mum) is. She's not a mumsy mum, she works in an office and is quite distant to her children.
Looks: Very thin, quite pretty, Very blonde hair usually pulled back into a tight bun. Botox, Whitened teeth. Age 39. Played by...Madonna.

Tess Darlington:
Personality~ Confident, outgoing, annoying and loud, she's also bipolar and has major mood swings. Slutty to say the least, however she was left in Ireland with Jules' ex husband. (Tess's father and Taylor's former step-dad)Age 17. Her and Taylor hate eachother okay? Hate.
Looks: *whore whore whore whore whore* Shorter, Very slim, Fake tan, big boobs, belly piercing, black, waist length hair. (With extensions in) Tess is gonna be played by ...Mila Kunis!! Woo yay!!

Lauren Devismes:
Personality~ kind, warming to be around, major tumblr girl, bisexual, loving in general, Very sassy by the way, Taylor's devoted best mate<3
Looks: Lauren is very pretty but never seems to realise it, she has a good figure and long ombréd ringlets starting with chestnut brown at the top ending up with the ringlets down her waist a sun-bleached blonde colour. She's not one for light make up, more, "lets cake myself in it". And covers up immensely never leaving the house in anything but leggings and a hoodie paired with running shoes. Even though I doubt Lauren has ran in her life. Lauren is going to be played by...Shakira!! Okay so don't imagine her with the accent or anything but that's what she looks like:) Age 16.

Cal Matthews
Personality~ Joker, class clown, best friends with Kaine, kind, caring, long term relationship kind of guy, always joking in class but still gets good grades.
Looks: Very good looking, skinnyish body figure, brown hair, brown eyes. Cal is going to be played by...Zac Efron...I know I know leave me here to die anyway.

Cody Matthews:
Personality: Very similar to his twin brother (Cal) apart from Cody is a man whore and he isn't as "goody goody" as Cal, He is Kaines other best friend.
Looks: Also skinny but more built than his twin, "punk rock" dress sense, green eyes. hair colour: varies. Cody is going to be played by...Michael Clifford. Yayyyy.

Overview:
Every year Taylor comes to visit her Nan in Connecticut in the summer. When Nana Darlington passes away and she leaves the pastel pink house to her daughter Jules, Jules sees it as an escape plan, earning the promotion to USA at her job,Newly divorced from ex-husband, she needs a new beginning, and is planning on taking her 16 year old daughter with her. Who's Taylor to protest? She has the brand new MacBookPro her mum bribed her with, the best friend she has known and loved every summer visiting her Nan, and a few friends apart from her. Once Taylor forgets her ex-boyfriend (Cameron) and the time she walked in on him having sex with her former bitch step-sister, then she's gonna settle down, she has friends, a great pool in the back yard, and if all else fails, Netflix. She just wished she could work out the smirking guy looking through the window while she was showering. 1)Who was he? 2)Why was he so fit? 3)Number two is not a complaint by the way. and 4) WHY THE FUCK WAS HE WATCHING ME SHOWER?!

A/N:Hey everyone:) Thanks for choosing this book to read, I hope your gonna like it:) I will be updating every Friday but...you can earn an early update from me by hitting my targets I set after every Chapter❤️ Hope you enjoy reading this book as much a I do writing it.

*******MAY CONTAIN ISSUES SUCH AS SELF-HARM, BULIMIA, AND SEXUAL CONTENT SO PEOPLE WHI SKIP THIS CANT SAY I HAVENT MENTIONED IT********