𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

"So, he's an avid bacon lover like myself? I like him already." You smiled. This woman was nice. There was no reason to not like her. "I'm y/n. Y/n Y/l/n."

"I'm Sophia." The woman said before shaking your hand. "Sophia Mikaelson."

"Mikaelson?" You muttered under your breath before gasping when you realised. "Oh my god, you're her. You're Sophia Salvatore Mikaelson, the second and last hybrid, married to Klaus Mikaelson. Oh my god, you're like royalty. Do I need to bow or curtsey?"

"No, honestly." Sophia chuckled. "I literally get that same response from every vampire, witch or werewolf I bump into."

"You're Klaus Mikaelson's wife. Of course you'd get that reaction." You said.

"I'm just a normal...okay, maybe I'm not normal." Sophia said, making you chuckle. "Hey, do you wanna come over to my house for breakfast? I already feel bad for stealing all this bacon from you."

"No, it's okay." You said.

"Please, I insist. It's not every day I bump into a vampire who I actually like." Sophia said, making you smile.

"Me too. Okay, I'll come but I'm helping cook breakfast." You said.

"Great."

****

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

"Where is Sophia?" Klaus whined.

"Niklaus, stop behaving like a child." Elijah said as he held a baby Henrik in his arms, feeding him with his milk bottle.

"Why exactly is Elijah tending to your son and not you?" Rebekah asked with Faith on her lap who was playing with a soft toy as Klaus roll his eyes. Faith was Klaus and Sophia's one year old daughter. The story of her birth was quite dramatic in Klaus' words. Henrik was Sophia and Klaus' one month old son.

"Because I'm hungry. You know I get moody when I'm hungry." Klaus said.

"I applaud Sophia for how she puts up with you." Elijah said as they heard the front door open and Sophia walked in next to you.

"I'm back and I got the goods." Sophia joked.

"Finally. You took your bloody time." Klaus said before giving her a kiss.

"Sorry, I got caught up." Sophia said.

"Oh my god, you're Klaus." You said. You couldn't believe you were standing in front of Klaus Mikaelson, the orginal hybrid.

"Yes, I am and who are you?" Klaus asked.

"I'm y/n." You said.

"She wanted bacon and I bought it all for your fat ass so I invited her to breakfast." Sophia said, making Klaus roll his eyes.

"Whatever." Klaus mumbled in embarrassment before walking away.

"Anyways, this is my sister in law, Rebekah." Sophia said as Rebekah walked over with Faith in her arms. "And this is my daughter, Faith."

"Nice to meet you." You said.

"Same here. I'm getting good vibes off you." Rebekah smiled.

"Hi sweetie." You said to Faith, watching as the little girl smiled at you and waved her hand about.

"And this is my brother in law, Elijah." Sophia said before you turned to look at him, your breath hitching. He was gorgeous. He had his usual suit and tie on, his hair was slicked back, his beard trimmed.

"Hi." You said, struggling to think of any more words.

"Pleasure to meet you." Elijah said.

"And this is my son, Henrik." Sophia said, pointing to the sleeping baby boy in Elijah's arms.

"Speaking of Henrik, I better put him in his crib." Klaus said, taking the baby from Elijah and leaving the room.

"Come on, Soph. Let's get breakfast ready." Rebekah said. Sophia nodded and the two girls left for the kitchen, leaving just yourself and Elijah.

"So, I just met the original family. Wow." You said in realisation, making Elijah smile in amusement. "Aren't there meant to be like, two more brothers?"

"Yes, Finn and Kol. They're both dead." Elijah said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." You said.

"Don't be. Between you and me, Niklaus was somehow my favourite brother. Don't tell him though." Elijah said.

"I already heard you, brother." Klaus said as he walked back inside.

"Klaus. I don't know if it's true or if all I heard are rumours but apparently, you're meant to be this unstable, paranoid freak." You said, making Klaus roll his eyes.

"Is that really how people are describing me?" Klaus asked to which you nodded.

"He used to be like that. Being with Sophia changed him drastically." Elijah explained. "Though there are a few....undesirable qualities still within him."

"Oh my god, do you guys have, like, an epic love story? I've heard so many stories circulating about how you both met and fell in love. Is it true you both once did it in a public bathroom stall?" You asked, making Klaus' face scrunch up.

"No, what are we? Animals? We both have class." Klaus said, making you chuckle.

"They did it on a table. That resulted in my niece being born." Elijah said, making Klaus punch his shoulder as you laughed.

"How the hell do you know that?" Klaus asked. "You weren't even in town that day."

"I have my ways. I can be very thorough." Elijah said to you, making you smirk at him.

"It's just that everyone knows who you're with but no one knows the real story, you know?" You said. "It's all everyone in the supernatural community talk about."

"That story is only reserved for family." Klaus said.

"Maybe one day, they will tell you. Niklaus and Sophia tend to keep their personal matters private." Elijah said. "Although nobody knows how the news of both their children spread."

"Bloody Rebekah can't keep her mouth shut, that's all." Klaus groaned.

"What about you, Elijah?" You asked. "You got anyone in your life?"

"I don't have the time to be in a relationship. Sophia can take care of herself but my brother, as you can imagine, cannot." Elijah said. "I spend my time keeping him sane."

"I gave Rebekah my blessing to meet someone. You can too." Klaus shrugged.

"Yeah, don't you wanna get out there and find happiness?" You asked, getting a little happy at the fact that Elijah was single.

"Maybe one day. I have eternity but I'm happy right now." Elijah shrugged.

"Y/n, Rebekah and I are cooking the bacon." The three heard Sophia call out.

"I promised I'd help cook breakfast. See you in a minute." You said before heading to the kitchen, turning around and seeing Elijah smile at you.