Chapter 35: Hogsmeade

Start from the beginning

"I know Georgie...but I am just scared! I don't want to lose anyone!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Ann!! You will not!" Fred said hugging me. I tried to control my emotions. Then we saw Ginny, she was with Dean. They were snogging.

"I'd like to leave!" Fred said.

"What!? You can't be serious!!" I said.

"She happens to be my sister!" he said.

"So!? What if she saw over here and saw you snogging me!? Would you expect her to leave!?" I asked him.

"No but...Wait! Did you just say that I would be snogging you!?" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up! As though we haven't!" I said with a smile.

"I'd be glad to do it again!" he said. I looked at him, into his brown eyes.

"If you start snogging, I'm gonna leave!" George said.

"We are not going to snog!" I said.

"I don't know...maybe we could....it's been quite long ..." he was saying when I glared at him. "Yeah...we are not snogging!" he said. I smiled.

"Two minutes, I'll be back!" I said standing up.

"Where are you going!?" Fred asked.

"Two minutes!" I said as I walked towards the washroom.
I walked out when I saw Ron, Harry and Hermione were here too. I walked towards them.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Ann! Wasn't expecting you over here!" Harry said.

"What are you doing here!?" Ron asked.

"Seriously don't you look around!?" Hermione asked Ron. "Fred and George are here!"

"What!? No!!" Ron said. I pointed at them who were sitting at the table. "How is it they come to see you and not me!? I am their brother!" Ron said. I said nothing but smiled.

"Hey, my boy!" Professor Slughorn said.

"Hello Sir! Wonderful to see you!" Harry said, standing up and greeting professor.

"And you. And you!" professor said.

"So, what brings you here!?" Harry asked.

"The Three Broomsticks and I go way back further than I care to admit. I can remember when it was One Broomstick!" professor said.
"Listen my boy, in the old days, I used to throw together the occasional supper party for a select student or two. Would you be game!?" professor asked.

"I'd consider it an honor, sir!" Harry said.

"You would be welcomed too, Anderson" professor said looking at me. "And you too, Granger!"

"It would be my pleasure sir!" I said.

"I'd be delighted sir!" Hermione said.

"Splendid. Look for my owl!" professor said. We nodded in agreement. "Good to see you, Wallenby." Professor said looking at Ron. Professor left us and Harry sat down.

"What are you playing at!?" I asked Harry sitting next to Hermione.

"Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him!" Harry said.

"Get to know him!?" Ron asked.

"I don't know, it must be important!" Harry said. Ron and I looked at each other then Ron looked at Hermione.

"You've...got a little bit.." Ron told Hermione. Hermione rubbed the creamy topping which was on her lips. Suddenly something hit me on the back of my head.