Parts 7 & 8

you then realized you couldn't move your legs at all. he was laying right next to you in complete silence. you then turn over, laugh and say "yk i honestly can't move my legs rn." he turned his head towards you and looks shocked yet confused. he then practically jumps out of your bed, gets dressed quickly and runs downstairs. you're too tired to even care so you just close your eyes and rest. right when you got comfortable it finally hit. "what the fuck. i did **NOT** just sleep with nagito. what is wrong with me? that was so uncalled for." you thought to yourself. before you could even finish your next thought nagito kicks open your door with mountain dew and sugar cookies. you look at him and say "okay but can i get dressed first?" he said " oh yeah my bad. " he then closes his eyes like he didn't just have sex with you. you quickly put your bra and underwear on. you thought that you could honestly care less about being clothed around him at the moment.

Your POV:
I then pulled the covers over me since i was half naked and couldn't feel my lower half anyways. I watched nagito turn off my tv and he crawled underneath the covers with me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt really comforted and warm. He says "you know, i really did enjoy that." I say "Yeah me too. it was great. but honestly for your first time how were you **THAT** good?" He laughs and says "i don't know, i guess i was just lucky." I think about how many times i've heard that. like yes i understand you're lucky jeez. But then i feel him rest his head onto my shoulder. I say "we're not gonna talk about this right?" he says "if you don't want to then my lips are s e a l e d. " i thank him for not telling anyone and all my uneasiness melts away in his arms. i'm not in love with him at all but it's really really nice to have such a loving and caring best friend. I turn over to face him and cuddle into his arms. This is the most love i've felt in awhile. i start to tear up and he notices immediately. he asks me what's wrong and i say "oh nothing i'm just really really happy you care about me." he then hugs me tighter and says "y/n of course i care about you. you're my best friend i only want you to be happy." i say "really?!" he says "really." i then start crying and he just hugs me tighter and tighter. I never knew how comfortable his arms really were.

I ended up falling asleep in his arms for a few hours. I woke back up to the sound of my parents parking into the driveway. I wondered what time it was and checked the time on my phone. it said 9 p.m. I wonder where they went but then I remember me and Nagito were cuddling. I could NOT let my parents see that. I sat up and woke Nagito up. He said " what the fu-" I yelled out "DUDE MY PARENTS ARE HOME GO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR OR SOMETHING!" He lazily rolled onto the floor and took my blanket with him. I still wasn't clothed so I had to dress myself quickly even with my extremely sore lower half. I heard my Dad open the door and my little brother ran all the way up the stairs and ran into my room. He looked at Nagito and said "WOAH YOURE HERE TOO HI!!!" Nagito acts all sleepy and says "huh oh hi Alex" Alex then turns to me and says "Y/N LOOK MOM GOT ME A TOY CAR" I say "Wowwww okay go to your room and put it away. okay?" He says "OKAY!!" and runs out of my room without even closing my door. Nagito looks at me and laughs while saying "your little brothers cute" I say "yeah but he's super annoying yk." Nagito laughs again and I feel him tug on my arm and i fell my bed.I hit him on his shoulder and he said "OUCH WHY" and I told him not to do that cause i'm in pain. He says he "forgot" but I just say whatever and try to get up onto my bed. Right before I climbed into my bed I felt him hug me from behind. It felt warm and comforting. I could feel his hair on my back and it felt super soft. I told him to stop hugging me and let me go downstairs real quick.

( To be continued sorry ;-; )