𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣.

𝚊/𝚗- 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕃 𝔽ℝ𝔼𝔼 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕋𝕆 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚒'𝚖 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑. 𝚒 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘. 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜? 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗. 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 :)

"hello hello hello, chat! welcome back!" you warmly smiled into your webcam.
"today will just be a chill stream, we'll continue our town-building on the server and maybe even raid quackity later."
chat sped up at the mention of the boy, excitedly typing out things like 'BIG Q' and 'POGGERS' while your mods warned users for spamming. alex and you had been friends since his career kicked off, maybe even before then. you were a noticeably smaller creator than him, but it didn't bother you as much. your 100k fans were your sole motivation, but alex was more. he meant the world to you. he just didn't know that yet.
"aaaaalright. and we're here! lets go find some wood for the town square."

goodgirlhalo gifted 5 tier 1 subs!

"thank you so much, goodgirlhalo! your username is super pog, by the way." your eyes landed on your screen again as you thought of alex. the username reminded you of how many beautiful mcyt stans there were around you. sure, you knew alex on a personal level, but just as friends. it was so hard to describe your feelings towards him. after realizing you went silent, you looked back into chat.

quacktitty: Y/N!!!! CHECK TWITTER!!!!!

"what? what's going on on twitter?" you mumbled. digging yourself into a hole and blocking it off, you clicked off minecraft and onto twitter.

hot, searing pain shot through your chest

hot, searing pain shot through your chest. you winced. holding your tears back is harder than people say, unfortunately.
"oh my god, guys! no way! alex met a woman?! and he didn't tell me?? that dick." you laughed. scrolling down a bit, you saw wilbur mention you. wilbur was like your brother, he was always there when alex wasn't.

of course, being your online-brother had its downfalls

of course, being your online-brother had its downfalls. his senses never failed him, so when you gave even the slightest hint that you were interested in alex, he picked it up like a sniffer dog and never let it go.
"haha, wilbur, you stinker. alex doesn't need my approval to be in a relationship! even sooooo... let's check out her twitter." you extended the word while loading up her twitter page.

she, in her blonde, aestheticy, preppy lovely lifestyle made you wanna throw up

she, in her blonde, aestheticy, preppy lovely lifestyle made you wanna throw up. you weren't one to hate on people before even meeting them, but she was dating the man you loved. what could you say?
"oh my god, chat! she is absolutely gorgeous! alex, you are a lucky fucker." you winked even though he just shattered your heart without knowing it. quickly yawning to cover up your glazed eyes, you typed out a response.

 quickly yawning to cover up your glazed eyes, you typed out a response

y/nisgod donated 60$: hey are u ok you seem off :(

"aww, thanks for the concern, y/nisgod!" you lightly chuckled at how you were loved enough to have people put your name in their usernames. that cheered you up a bit, even though you were completely betrayed by your own cowardice. the cowardice that refused to tell alex how you feel about him before it's too late.
"i'm okay, just a bit tired. pulled an all-nighter yesterday." a complete lie. how much longer were you going to lie to your viewers? to alex? to everyone? surely they weren't that stupid, they could definitely tell that you're dying inside. right? right? why can't anyone- someone just notice how much you were hurting? i mean sure, wilbur was always there for you, but he had his own problems. you didn't want to add onto that.
"anyways, chat. let's get on with minecraft." you pulled up minecraft again and dug yourself out of that hole. oh how you wished you could do that in real life. how pathetic. a stupid block game has become a coping mechanism.

𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

finally. you had hit your minimum stream time. now, you could throw things at the wall or stare at the ceiling while crying your heart out.
"thank you so much for joining me tonight, chat! not only did we finish the town square, we finished two more streets!" what can you say? stupid block game was a good coping mechanism.
"i will make a poll on twitter for who you want to join my smp soon. please take the time to vote on that. see you soon, bubs!" with that, you ended the stream and sent your viewers to alex. before you could even
rationalize with yourself, you pulled out your phone and texted him.

𝕒/𝕟 #𝟚 😃
𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚖𝚛. 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 :) 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!