"I'm sorry, Jeongyeon-ah it's not good to make fun of others

"I'm sorry, Jeongyeon-ah it's not good to make fun of others. Apologize this instance."

"Oh no worries she doesn't have to." The Japanese lady said.

JY : "Ehhh but mom, I wasn't making fun of her. I just laughed because I thought she's cute."

"Ara, what an honest girl. What's your name?"

JY : "Yoo Jeongyeon-imnida!! I'm 7." She said raising 6 fingers.

"Jeong, that's only 6. You turned 7 last November." Her mom said raising another finger.

JY : "7!!! 7!!!!" She said showing 7 fingers

"Ara, ara you and Mina are almost the same age. I hope you two can get along with each other, she's a very shy girl." She said patting her head.

JY : "Hai! Hai! I'll play with her a lot and I'll introduce her to my friends. Gaja!" She said grabbing the hand of little Mina.

"Omo, aren't you excited? It's already late and I'm sure your Nayeon unnie is busy doing her homework. Let's save it for next time Jeong? Let Mina rest for now."

JY : "Arraso, mannayo Mina-ssi :)" (TR : See you)

The mother and daughter said their goodbyes and left after.

"You heard that Mina? Jeongyeon-san will play with you."

Mina nodded back at her mother. At a very young age, Mina is pretty smart. She thought the taller girl was weird.

-

The next day Mina was wandering off around the house when she thought of checking if any kid is playing outside. The road was empty and quiet, the kids could be at the near by playground but she was too shy to go on her own.

"Mina! Psssst!"

Mina look around but she couldn't find the voice that was calling her, she thought she should go back inside the house since there's someone weird lurking around her.

"Minaaaaaaaaaaa! Psssssssssst!"

She turns to her side and found the taller girl from next door standing straight under a tree waving at her. She was about to say hi when two other girls on their bikes arrived. One with bunny teeth and the other one with big round and beautiful eyes.

"Yoo Jeongyeon what are you doing here?" The girl with bunny teeth asked.