I love this meme

Midoriya POV:

Midoriya POV:

Finally, I thought to myself. I can't wait to be an adventurer, just like All Might! I'm so glad he trained me for this!

This is what I thought at the time as our group finally entered the ship. It was called the Ultra Plus 1-Aminogate Voyager. It's abbreviation was UP1AV. I had always dreamed about becoming an adventurer, just like the great Toshinori, who was nicknamed All Might! He helped train me and is what got me to be here! Me and him would be working side by side. What a day to be alive it was, since he would be coming with us!

Luckily, he was safe with us, because by the time we set out, it was too late to go back. Our group watched as our own home planet, Earth, was completely obliterated by the fire of a phaser gun by a crew of LOV, known to be the League of Villains. They were a menacing crew filled with power hungry Aliens who thought that our Galaxy was corrupted by certain types of species. They sought to eraticate them all in order for our universe to become "pure from the grasp of invasive species'. And all others who didn't follow them were to be killed.

I remember right before I went to go onto the ship, I hugged my mom and promised her I would come back once our voyage was done. I remember the proud look on her face when I brushed the hair out of her happy eyes. They were filled with tears of joy and she told me that she trusted All Might with me. She thanked him for helping me throughout all my struggles and hardships. "I love you with all my heart, my little Izuku!"

Then, I gave her a kiss on the head and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I took the necklace that her mom passed onto her, that she passed onto me. It was a green heart with a white letter "M".

That's what I remembered right as I got on the ship. And that's also what I remembered right as we watched the lasers fire. All my memories and all of what I had loved evaporated right before my very eyes. My heart was crushed and broken into dust as I watched my planet and my own mom become nothing but particles and debris.

Even All Might was crying and his face was just as red and angry as mine was as they ran away at light speed as if nothing was to be seen

Even All Might was crying and his face was just as red and angry as mine was as they ran away at light speed as if nothing was to be seen. Earth had done absolutely nothing to deserve what had happened. Sure, we didn't want to stop them. But we also just wanted to be left alone. We didn't think it would ever happen to us, but because we were bystanders, we just got to be a part of the killed and demolished planets that even came before us.

Tears rolled down my face as my knees dropped to the floor, burning my lids and cheeks. My face was hot with rage and my eyes were bloodshot as all the hydration left my vision due to the pain and sobbing that I was doing at the time. They killed the only living, loving, biological family I had in my life that finally encouraged me to do what I loved. Now she was gone and I had no where else to call home.

It took me five other people to hold me back from taking over the controls of the ship to chase those villains down and show them what it was like to loose someone they loved. Even All Might had to knock me out and lock me in my room so I didn't try anything funny.

Everyone was depressed and frightened by all that had happened for a whole week. We all needed to collect our thoughts. We, then, finally decided to have a ship meeting within our dining hall. At first there were a few arguments on how we should live, if we should just wait to die off. Finally, Bakugou blew up and said, "I can't believe I'm saying this shit, but the nerd should fucking decide what we should do next since you all are too incompetent to use rational thought. Not even I should come up with a decision!"

The whole room went silent. I could feel their eyes one me. I looked at the necklace I had in my hands. I could see the shine within the green and I thought for a minute.

Wait a second, there are other species out there! Not only that, but some of them are being forced to join the LOV! I wonder how many of them suffered from the loss of their loved ones, even their own species? What if there are others who are just as upset as we are?.... What... What if... What if we.... What if we made a rebellion?

I looked up and realized that I had thought my thoughts aloud. I blushes for a minute and covered my mouth, feeling a little embarrassed about it, but then I watched as All Might smiled and said, "Not even I could've thought something that inspirational and smart."

And so the crew agreed, and we eventually made plans and backup plans, in case if things went a little south. But... Where would we start? Well, we started with a planet of where there was a lot of humidity and swamp, solar system Viumus, Planet 1-z, the planet Algaemeah. Home of the Frogummus species.

Yo! It's the author here. What POV should I do next and how should the crew meet Asui's people? Lemme know in the comments! ☺️