5 Tips To Make Your Small Wedding Memorable and Intimate

There are several advantages of having a small wedding. For starters, not only does it minimize the expense of your marriage, but it also helps you and your guests enjoy a more personal and social experience. Therefore, to make your wedding planning process easier we have curated a list of 5 tips that will make your small wedding memorable and intimate.

1) Focus on your guest list

This might seem like a simple decision at first, but in reality, shortening your guest list can be a tough decision for many people. Although it's hard to tell somebody that they will not be invited to your wedding, it's always important that you be honest in such situations. Every person you invite to a wedding of this size should be someone dear to you because you can't imagine marrying without them.

 Every person you invite to a wedding of this size should be someone dear to you because you can't imagine marrying without them

2) Book the right space

The size of your wedding venue must complement the number of guests you have invited. So the best way to book the right venue for you would be to research the venues online and in-person beforehand to make sure they fit the size of your crowd. Once you have selected your venue, you can decorate it to complement your designer wedding dress in Melbourne.

3) Live music

Good music can help set the mood for your wedding. Since you're planning on a small wedding, hiring a DJ or an orchestra can prove to be excessive. Thus a soloist is perfect for any small wedding ceremony. Look for string instrument players like guitarists or violinists as they produce a wonderful dull sound perfect for small weddings. Request a custom-made long trail for your couture bridal gown from Melbourne, especially to wear it for the dance.

 Request a custom-made long trail for your couture bridal gown from Melbourne, especially to wear it for the dance

4) Personalize your wedding

One of the major benefits of having a small wedding is that you can use more of your budget on making your wedding more personalized. By personalizing the place cards, gift bags, centerpieces, welcoming notes & gifts you will create a memorable and unique experience that your guests love.

5) Get creative with drinks 

Drinks are an exciting element that you can incorporate into your small wedding. To make sure your guests have something to enjoy at your wedding reception, try making those creative signature cocktails. apart from this, remember that not everybody is interested in drinking, so it may be a smart idea to provide non-alcoholic choices as well.

Conclusion

Conclusion

Small weddings can be fun, as you have more room to be creative. We hope that you have a great wedding and hope that you have can't wait to see you in stunning designer wedding dresses in Melbourne.