||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Start from the beginning

"Just get in the kitchen already," He sighed.

"Can you grab coffee cups for us," Wilbur asked her as he set their plates.  "It's the cabinet to your right."

"Yep," She opened the said cabinet and pursed her lips.  "Wilbur."

"Yes?"

"Who puts coffee cups on the top shelf?" She stared at the cups.  They were on the highest shelf, pushed all the way to the back.  She might've been tall but she wasn't that tall.  Wilbur let out a laugh behind her.

"It was a joke for my flatmates, one of them can't reach the top shelf so we do it to annoy him," He explained.

"And you expect me to get them?" She asked.  She stood on her toes and her fingers could've touched the cups if they weren't pushed so far back.

Wilbur appeared behind her and pulled two down for them.  "Sorry love, I forgot about it."

"I feel bad for your flatmate," She turned and leaned against the counter, facing him. 

"You're supposed to be on my side!" He said, faking offense.

"It's not my fault you're bullying short people!"

"He deserves it! He never does dishes or laundry or-"

"Excuses, excuses," She waved her hand. Wilbur placed his hands against the counter on either side of her.

"You wanna know something?"

"What."

"You're terribly sarcastically in the mornings."

"You're terribly sarcastic in the mornings," She mocked his accent. "You're sarcastic all the time, I don't see an issue here."

"You're ridiculous," He laughed and stepped away from her.

"You still love me though," She smirked.

"I do," He smiled.

Alice was getting ready to join Techno. She was back at Sean's house after the roads were deemed safe. She and Wilbur had a long and melancholy goodbye. She just wanted to stay in Brighton forever. Wilbur felt the same way.

She joined the server and texted Techno to add her to his call.  He never joined vc's until it was necessary.

"Hello," He said as if they weren't just speaking before he went live.

"Hi," She ran around their house.  "Is Tommy not here yet?"

"He needs a few minutes to set up," Her friend answered.  "Can you make us potions?"

"Do I get paid?"

"No."

"Damn," She sighed.  "You'd pay Philza."

"In friendship."

"So I don't get paid in friendship?" She stood behind his player.