||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Start from the beginning

"Not yet."

"Do you have anything you have to do today?"  He started playing with her hair again.  "There's a big plot stream, right?"

"Noooo," She groaned.  "Do I have to?"

"You have a pretty important part, I don't think you should skip it," Wilbur told her. 

"But I just want to sleep," She sighed.

"You can't," He smiled slightly. "You've got to carry Techno with your acting." She just groaned again. His phone started ringing and he checked to see Tommy calling him.

"Who is it," She mumbled.

"It's Tommy," He replied and answered. "Hey, what's up."

Alice could barely hear what Tommy was saying from the phone.

"Seriously?!" Wilbur exclaimed, making Alice flinch slightly. He whispered a 'sorry.' "Yeah, I'm kind of busy but Ill check. Thanks man."

"What happened?" She sat up and stretched. His loud 'seriously' woke her up.

"I hit 3 million subs," He said proudly.

"Really?" She grinned. He nodded and sat up next to her. "That's awesome." She gave him a hug.

"Thank you, darling," He chuckled. "Can we have breakfast now?"

"I suppose," She sighed. "What're your thoughts on french toast?"

"Very good?"

"Will you make us french toast?" She asked sweetly.

"Are you going to help me?" He raised an eyebrow. She looked away and held back a smile.  "Alice..what's your middle name?"

"Estella," She answered.  "It's my grandmother's name." She added when he gave her a weird look. 
True story, L in the chat for my sister lmaooo

"Alright..well Alice Estella Van..you still haven't told me your last name!  Alice, I'm trying to lecture you and I can't even use your full name," He laughed. 

"It's Vancouver," She chuckled.  "Now go ahead with your lecture."

"Alright, alright.  Alice Estella Vancouver, you're helping me make breakfast like a good house guest," He stood up and pulled her to her feet.

"Fine, but you can't get mad if I mess something up."

"I'd never get mad at you," He promised.  "Just highly annoyed maybe."

"You're such an.." She trailed off.  She didn't want him making the ass joke again like when they were on the beach.

"What am I?" He baited with a grin.

"A bitch," She enunciated the b.  "A bitch boy."

"Sorry, who's making you french toast again?" He gave her a look.

"A pretty boy, you're such a pretty boy and I'm so grateful that you're making me a wonderful breakfast," She said sarcastically, making him laugh.