"Yulli, Illu

"Yulli, Illu."

Silva greeted the two in front of them. He had to let them know about the engagement.

"How do you two feel about each other."

He had to know about their feelings first. He didn't want to force them into something they truly didn't want. He looked towards them for their reaction. He knew both of them knew exactly what he was trying to say. Both of them didn't reply to Silva. They were waiting for each other to speak up first.

Illumi didn't know what to say about that. He never really analyzed his feelings for her. He wanted to know her side. He wanted to hear what she was going to say.

Yullia was around the same case. Illumi was the same person that she treasured but not the same at the same time. The years she spent avoiding him, planning to escape was filled inside her. She had never completely stopped to think about that. She did not know how to label it. She didn't want to face her emotions, she didn't want to accept the truth of the young Illumi no longer there, she didn't want her feelings for Illumi to decide that. If she no longer loves him, that really means he was completely gone. She was so trapped in the past Illumi, she had never thought about the Illumi now.

"You guys will be engaged to each other."

.

Even with that either of them said anything.

"Just that, you may leave."

Silva sensed no objective from them. He knew that somewhere deep down, the two did not mind that idea. With Silva's order. They both left the room.

Illumi closed the door behind them while Yullia was leaning against the wall. She was watching Illumi, trying to organize her thoughts about the question earlier. She was taking a good look at him.

Illumi was in the same formal attire he wore last time to the family dinner. He was looking at her the same way. Examining her. 

Seeing Illumi like this again threw her back to last time the engagement was mentioned.

I really don't mind.

The expression he used towards her when he said that, she layered the younger Illumi upon the expression. Her face became shy. She was blushing. Looking towards Illumi her mouth moved on its own.

"I don't mind..."