Meetings and Matches

Hello! Thank you for reading! Are you a larrie? Do you just read the fics? 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Today is a normal day except for a select few."

*videos of the first 11 contestants doing their job then leaving with a smile on their face*

"For the first time on Love Island, 10 men will be looking for love."

*Camera pans out to show the villa.*

"Not only will they be spending summer in paradise, but they will hopefully find someone to spend the rest of their lives with."

Two men, a lightskin thats not too muscular with abs and a brown skin man that definitely has muscles isn't exactly muscular, get out of vehicles and hug as they walk into the villa looking and sounding excited.

"Hey! I'm Ansel, you?"

*Ansel's Intro*

"Hello! I'm Ansel! I am 26, gay, and I'm a professional masseuse. I'm from Washington, United States and I love baking. I'd like to think that I'm a good boyfriend, but obviously something is wrong if I'm here. *laughs* I've had one serious relationship that lasted about a year and a half, but we mutually broke up because the relationship got dull."

"I'm Quan."

*Quan's intro*

"I'm Quan. I'm a 25 year old bisexual and a sports trainer. I'm from Georgia, in the U.S. and my special talent is cooking, not to be mixed up with baking. I learned how to cook from my mom, and I've been making my own meals since I moved out at 18. I am a very caring and charismatic person, I guess I've just been looking in the wrong places."

They pop open the champagne and are talking about how they got on the show when they hear, "Hey gays!" ,and see three more men walking in. They get up and exchange greetings before sitting down and talking.

"Names?"

"Zayn." Zayn looks like a god, chiseled cheekbones, dark and brooding features, toned, and a litter of tattoos.

*Zayn's intro*

"I'm Zayn, 22, bi-sexual, and I work as a radio host. I'm from Bradford, England and my special talent is singing. *sings* So baby hold on to my heart, need you to keep me from falling apart. I'll always hold on cause you make me strong. I'm a good boyfriend, but my ex's tend to leave because I go faster than they'd like.

"I'm Niall!" Niall is definitely easy on the eyes. He is pale, toned, but not necessarily muscular, and his happy-go-lucky attitude draws everyone in.

*Niall's Intro*

"The names Horan. Niall Horan. I'm 22, pansexual, and an aspiring musician. I am from Mullingar, Ireland and I love to play my guitar." Niall is handed his guitar. "Slow hands, like sweat dripping down that dirty laundry. No, no chance that I'm leaving here without you on me. I, I know. Yeah, I already know that there ain't no stopping your plans and those slow hands." He stops singing "I'm a wonderful boyfriend, yeah. I'm very sweet and loving. I put my heart, soul, and foot into my relationships. My relationships have failed because they have commitment issues. On this show, I'm sure commitment issues won't be as common because most of us are here to commit."

"I'm Tanner." Tanner. He's the one that came in saying "hi gays!" Tanner is shamelessly himself. Tanner has fair skin and is muscular with slight abs.

*Tanner's Intro*

"Hello! I'm Tanner, I'm 24, gay and a travel guide all around the world. I'm from Arizona, United States and I am amazing at impressions. *does a Timmy Turner impression* Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake! So yeah. People usually leave me because I'm too loud and happy. I know, weird right? That's just who I am though. I'm not gonna change it for anyone!