What happened between them after that?

"Chrollo."

"Hmm?"

"I don't have a good feeling. Are you sure about this."

Yullia and Chrollo were still at the ruined building, everyone was inside their own section, some went out to explore. They sat next to each other.

After what happened a few days ago, Yullia and Illumi never exchanged a single word after that. She wasn't sure about warning Chrollo directly about Hisoka. Although Illumi didn't say anything after that, she didn't want to push further. A simple generic warning should be enough to put Chrollo on guard.

"We'll be fine. No one's weak, if you're worried about me. I got you here to protect me. Remember?"

Chrollo once again reminded Yullia. Right now her job is to protect the man in front of her. Even if Hisoka's a threat as long as the contract is still there, she will just protect Chrollo.

What about nii...

She paused, Illumi didn't do anything after that. But she wasn't sure which side she would be on if Illumi randomly popped up this time.

"Yullia?"

After receiving no reply from Yullia, he looked towards her. She seemed lost in her thoughts. Attempting to catch her attention he called out her name.

"Oh, sorry. Of course, as long as the contract continues."

Chrollo snapped Yullia out of her thought, she looked back at him and slightly smiled.

I need to focus on the job in front of me.

As much as she worried about Illumi, she was on a job. This meant she had to follow the client's request. Thinking about Illumi will only distract her.

"Hmm... you hired Yullia?"

Hisoka was leaning against the door frame. He was actually standing there for a few seconds now. The two in front of him didn't seem to acknowledge him. He simply had to jump into their conversation.

"Hisoka."

Chrollo had his attention now fully towards Hisoka, he didn't know they knew each other. As far as he was considered, he knew Yullia wasn't the type to go around making friends.

"What business do you have with me?"

Chrollo didn't exactly like Hisoka. As much as he cared about the Phantom Troupe, the rule was, the members can be replaced by their killers at any time.

"I'm actually here for that beauty next to you."

Yullia eyed Hisoka indifferently. This man had brought so much trouble upon her, and here he is trying to taunt her again.

"You know her?"

Hisoka did mention the word hire when talking about Yullia. This means Hisoka must know who Yullia is. When Hisoka joined the Phantom Troupe, he had never seen Yullia. He doubted people in the Phantom Troupe would mention her to him.

"I know her really well."

Hisoka taunted Chrollo. He wanted to test Chrollo's reaction as well. As much as he wanted to talk to Yullia alone, the relationship between the two in front of him intrigued him.

"Really?"

Raising an eyebrow at Hisoka, he turned towards Yullia. This question was more directly towards her. She was looking at Hisoka analyzing him. Realizing Chrollo glare, Yullia knew she had to say something.

"I've seen him around."

Hisoka had declared to know Yullia really well. She didn't know what to say, that might even be true. After learning Hisoka's and Illumi's friendship she wasn't sure how much Illumi had told Hisoka about her. What came out of her mouth wasn't false either, she had seen him around, multiple times at different places.

"Hisoka? What are you doing here."

Machi came from behind Hisoka. Feeling the tension around her immediately. She paused. She came at a bad time.

"Ahh, Machi."

The minute Yullia saw Machi she was the first to break out of the atmosphere. She took the first excuse for the conversation to stop. It wasn't going towards what she liked.

"Yullia, come on. Let's go."

Machi actually came to get Yullia. They were planning to go for a trip to a cafe in town. Yullia had messaged her on her craving for sweets. Sensing the atmosphere calming down after Yullia's reply. Chrollo did not seem to be in the mood to chat casually. Hisoka was not someone she wanted to stay next to any longer. Seeing that, she wanted to just get Yullia and go.

With Machi's call, Yullia sat up, dusted herself and walked towards the door. As she was passing by Hisoka, he grabbed her. His hand reached for hers. He firmly held onto her and pulled her towards him.

...

Chrollo stood up, his nen dangerously escaping from him. Stopping Hisoka from further preceding his actions. Yullia instantly shook Hisoka's hand off of her. Grabbing the slightly affected Machi, they walked out of there.

As powerful as Chrollo's nen was, it was gone as fast as it came. Eying the man in front of him dangerously. He warned.

"She's not someone you can freely touch."

Hisoka looked towards Chrollo, grinning wide, and he left.

Chrollo had just displayed something he didn't expect to see. He obviously had something for the Zoldyck princess. He wanted to kill Chrollo even more.