𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

~~~

She retraces their steps and finds the cot in the common house. She smiles and pulls out the necklace and the child uses the force to take it from her hand and into his own.

"Holy shi-"

"What do we have here?" A voice chuckles darkly from the corner.

"Looks like our bounty,"

"Fuc-"

"Princess Kenna Skywalker!" They come into the light; all male humans. Six of them.

"I'm no longer going by that,"

"Oh yeah, isn't it Djarin now?" One asks, kicking away the cot to his crewmate who successfully breaks it.

"Wonderful," She mutters, scanning for a way out.

"And...maker! That's the second bounty!" They all laugh as they simultaneously bring out their batons and light them up. The blue sparks lick up the sides until the weapon is covered in electricity. She sighs heavily and puts the child down who holds the necklace to his chest. She gets her two lightsabers out and twirls them both as she walks around the first man.

"Waiting for you, princess,"

"What a terrible idea," She force jumps across the room and easily ends the man's life with a simple slice of her lightsaber. The other men stand uneasily, afraid their ringleader is now gone. "Who's next?" They look among each other before they run away. "That's what I thought," She mutters, walking back to the child.

"Kenna," She hears through the COMMS.

"Din,"

"We've got a plan, we do this job and Bo-Katan will take us to a Jedi," She looks at the dead person on the floor and then her lightsabers that are changing once more. The crystals must be sensing a change within her as well. She sees a slither of blue emerge from both lightsabers. She smirks and deactivates them and picks up the child.

"We'll be there,"

~~~

"Kenna," Din stands up from where he and the other Mandalorian's sat on a pile of crates. He walks over and takes the child from her. "You and I need to talk,"

"We always do," She says in response and he places his hand on the small of her back.

"A proper talk about what you said about yourself and the kid,"

"Oh~"

"Glad you can join us," Bo-Katan says as they re-group. She then guides them to the edge of the docks and across it is an Imperial freighter. "You see that Imperial Gozanti freighter?" Kenna nods. "It's being loaded with weapons as we speak," They look at the freighter and Kenna shakes her head. "According to the port's manifest, it's scheduled to depart at first light,"

"So we stow away?" Din asks and the Koska responds this time.

"We've been hitting 'em pretty hard...they scan for life forms as a precaution before pushing back,"

"If you wanna do this with five, you're gonna need the element of surprise,"

"Exactly," She smirks and looks back at the ship. "The freighter will maintain trawling speed while inside the shipping lanes and then ascend in orbit. We'll jet up...or force up when they're cruising in the atmosphere," She turns back to face Din and Kenna. "The tower won't allow them to climb until they've left the port's airspace,"

"Troopers?" Din asks quickly.

"Ugh, a squad at most,"

"And they couldn't hit the side of a bantha," Axe says. They all smirk among each other while Kenna looks at the freighter with slight fear. Who knows what is in there? Who is in there? She lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding and looks at Din who looks at the child.