|7| The Aftercare

Start from the beginning

I am completely ravaged by Adonis.

There is no rest or solace, Adonis wants more, “Envy,” He’s pressed against me, eyes watching me through the mirror. I didn’t even hear him get up, his breath fanning my cheek as he leans into me. His broad shoulders cast a shadow, constantly showing his dominance and strength. 

His touch is gentle now, pulling my robe open enough to see the darkening marks against my skin. I am bruised and sore all over but I still find myself called back to him. The part of me that loves the pain that he can afflict, what I have been missing out on all these years. Another’s touch, comfort, lust. 

I want more even when he has taken everything. 

I refuse myself and him, “You can go now, Adonis.” I wrap the robe tighter around me, breaking away from his eyes. When he leaves I can finally process this, when he is this close I cannot think straight. I want something that I know is bad to have.

Taking a step away, his hand wraps around my arm and forces me back. His hair is curled at the edges from sweat, curtaining his chiseled face and those fawn eyes. It reminds me of something sweet even with the darkness that resides. I feel so mortal, insignificant to the power that radiates off of him. There is a lot I don’t know about Adonis and I know better than to try to know more.

Every move of escape I make is faltered, I step out of his grasp rushing towards the other side of the room and he wraps his arms around me. He’s hard again, ready to devour me and I am tempted once again. Adonis doesn’t hesitate, kissing me soundly with his rough embrace. He pushes past all my guards and wraps himself around me tight. His kiss takes any rebuttal, demanding more from me and I am all too eager to give him what he wants. 

I am being pressed onto the other bed when I snap out of it, rolling away and making space between the two of us. This isn’t a good idea, even if I want him again. This makes it different from the show. If we do this, it isn’t for a job, it is because we want each other. We would burn the line between business and sex.

Adonis came and shook my world in a matter of days and I am helpless to stop it. A constant reminder that has stuck with me since the first time we met. We stare each other down and like before, wait for the other to break. Adonis does not like this, hellbent to have me once more. 

"Get back on the bed."

Even though Adonis just fucked me, I'm intimidated, which is something I hate. I wrap men around my finger and leave them with hard-ons for a living. I'm Mistress, Baby Girl, Honey, I am whatever dream men want. Adonis sees right through it, past the facade I put up. 

I don't like it one bit.

Especially coming from an asshole like him. The past couple of days he has stuck his nose up at me, acted like he is better than me when we do the same thing for a living. Our time on camera came to an end and as soon as I covered up, I was finished. 

The first thing out of my mouth is, "The show is done." 

"Well, I'm not," And with that he rips my robe in two from behind and throws me back onto the bed. I squeeze my legs closed, unsure if I'll be able to take him again after so soon. I can't deny that even with his temper and sharp-tongue, he's made me feel things I have never felt before.

I don't get a chance to think it over because he forces my legs open and slams himself back inside me.

Oh, fuck.

My head is thrown back and I scream, a long cry to be swallowed by his lips. I want it, I want him so bad that I answer the question that's been in my mind since I first saw his picture. What would you do to have me?