He chuckles and nods. "I think you can read minds too."

"Woah..." I smile slightly. "This is so cool!"

"We'll have to talk to Edward later about how to control it so you don't hurt your head with a bunch of voices." He explains.

I nod and smile before looking around the forest.

"Close your eyes." Jazz says, causing me to. "What do you hear?"

I listen to the sounds around me. There's an owl in a tree nearby then a squirrel on the ground about 50 feet to the right. There's a deer eating about 80 feet to my left before I open my eyes and look at Jasper.

"There's a human rock climbing the mountain above us." I look up toward the man. "I think he hurt his leg or something. I smell his blood."

Jasper quickly grabs my arm.

I look at him with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure you don't leave my side." He says as if it was obvious.

"Why would I leave your side?" I ask.

"Because there...Wait...you don't have any temptation to go after him?" He asks, shocked.

"No. I mean, yes. But, not in that way. I do, but only because I wanna help him since there's a chance his leg might get infected." I roll my eyes.

"Wow...Even mature vampires have problems going after hurt humans. You are so different from any other newborns out there." He smiles.

I blush slightly and smile. "Come on. I smell a deer nearby."

I gently pull on his hand before running toward the deer. I stop near it before I watch it for a few seconds. I jump high and go to tackle the deer when a mountain lion jumps for the deer as well. I tackle the mountain lion instead. I quickly drink from it before I look over at Jasper. He smiles widely and puts his hand out.

I take it and we walk toward the house.

"So you can read minds. You have super amazing self control..." He lists.

"My head feels a little weird." I glance at him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I don't know...Like my brain is beating...like how a human's heart does...but it's my brain. If that makes sense?" I explain.

"We'll have to talk to Carlisle later about it." He nods.

We make it to the house before Seth walks out of the house.

"Seth!" I run over, excitedly. "You're still here!"

I stop in front of him and smile widely.

"I didn't expect you to seem so...you" He smiles. "Except for the creepy eyes. Why are yours like that?"

"Because she's a newborn. We're all reborn with red eyes. When she keeps drinking animal blood, they will turn to the golden color we all have." Jasper explains to him.

Seth nods before stepping closer.

"Seth, she has amazing control. I think it's okay for her to see Charlotte." Jasper nods.

"Are you sure? I don't want..." He starts.

"Believe me...she does." Jazz smiles slightly.

"It's safer for the baby to see how she deals with me first." Seth bites his lip.

I step toward him, understanding where everyone is coming from. I take a sniff before my nose scrunches up.

"Well, I can see what everybody's been talking about." I giggle slightly causing Seth to smile. "You guys really do stink."