𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

Start from the beginning

"Anything?" she asked, confused.

Five glanced at Luther, then back to Y/n. "Anything- About, y'know, us?" Luther furrowed his brows in confusion.

Her eyes widened, "Right!" She shook her head, "Right, okay. Yeah, okay." Five let go of her and she took a deep breath, walking over to the bar.

She sighed, sitting down in the chair next to older Five. "Hey old man," she said, adjusting in her seat.

He turned to her, "What did you just call me?"

She chuckled, looking at him. "Has I really been that long since you last saw me? Forty-five years right?" She shook her head, "God. When was the last time you saw me? When you ran out of the academy and jumped?"

He furrowed his brows. She scoffed, "Five, come on. Has it been that long that you completely forgot what I look like? I mean, for Christ's sake, I still look thirteen." He didn't respond, only reaching for the briefcase. "I'm not gonna take the damn briefcase Five." He stopped with his hand on the handle, looking at her. She huffed, "Number Eight? Y/n? Does the name right a bell?"

His eyes widened slightly. "Y/n," he breathed.

"Bingo."

He shook his head, "I didn't-"

"Don't waste your breath. Look, there's someone here for you. You can't freak out okay? Just, don't freak out."

He tilted his head, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't freak out all right?" Without turning around she shouted at Luther. "Luther!" Luther huffed, walking out from behind a pole. He smiled quickly at older Five, walking to the seat next to Y/n. She sighed, turning around in her chair. "Get your ass over here dipshit."

Five sighed, slowly stepping out from behind the pole. "Hey, there stranger."

-

Luther sighed, "Aren't you going to drink anything Y/n?"

"No," Y/n deadpanned, looking between the two Fives. "Their staring contest is making me too uncomfortable."

"It's nice isn't it?" Luther asked, glancing between the other three. "The four of us, together like this."

"No," both Fives stated.

Y/n huffed, sitting back in her chair as older Five started talking. "Somebody explain to me how it is I'm having a pint of Guinness with my younger self."

"Older actually," Five stated. "I'm you, just fourteen days older."

Y/n grabbed Five's drink, putting it up to her mouth. "Fourteen very unpleasant days," she muttered, taking a sip out of the glass. She retracted her head from the glass as she swallowed it. Putting the glass down, she gagged. "That's horrid."

"I have pubic hair smarter than you," older Five said, not breaking eye contact with Five.

Y/n furrowed her brows, "How is that even possible?"

"I can explain," Five said. He leaned forward, "You see, one hour from now, on the grassy knoll, before the president is killed, you break your contract with the Commission. I already know you're thinking about it. All those years in the apocalypse, we never stopped worrying about our family." Luther watched them intensely, nodding as each of them talking. "Well, today, you are going to do something about it. Today, you are going to attempt to time travel forward to twenty nineteen. However, you are going to screw up the jump and end up in this twip of a body." Y/n rolled her eyes. "Trapped, forever, small, pubescent."

"Okay," older Five said nervously, making a sound.

Y/n sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes. "Jesus Christ."