"You'll know when it's the right time Jane." I hug her and we stand like that for a bit.

"We should go home. I need to pack." I break the hug and we head home. I really am happy for her and Aiden, thinking about it now, he and I would never have been good together. They really are perfect for each other.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask Jane as we stop in front of her and Aiden's apartment.

"What's up?" She smiles.

"How was Nick in South Africa? I mean you guys also dated you know? Sorry if it's weird. I'm just really curious." She puts her hand on my shoulder.

"It was teenage love between him and me. We met at a bonfire party and he was quite drawn back, to be honest, and could definitely see he didn't want to be there but the more I got to know him the more I could see he was a genuine person and I introduced him and Aiden when Nick got rushed to the hospital after falling when we played basketball and Aiden was there waiting for his dad and when he was doped up on anesthetic the man couldn't stop talking about you Liv. He is so head over heels for you, I'm pretty sure he'd take a bullet for you.  Like I said before it was teenage love, I do care about him but he wasn't mine to keep and I was selfish I guess, I knew I was in love with Aiden but I was too scared you know. Nick was my safe choice." She smiles and my heart skips a beat, "He is flawed, we all are but the way he looks at you and when he talks about you... Man, I wish you could see it from everyone else's perspective Liv." She gives me a hug and she gets out of the car. 

"Aiden and I will drop you off at the airport tomorrow since Brad said he'll get you there." She shuts the door and walks to her apartment after I thank her.  I stare at the apartment for a few minutes thinking about what she just said. Nick really does love me, doesn't he?

"Yeah mom, I am busy packing." I pull my suitcase onto my bed.

"Okay great. Do you have your passport?" 

"Yes, I do." I roll my eyes.

"Just making sure. I'll miss you." She sighs and I don't think she's so keen on me going to Australia either.

"Love you, mom." I smile.

"Love you too. Text me when you land." I hear doctor Patterson say something and she puts the phone down. I need to pack. I put my phone down on my bed and I continue only for a knock on the door to stop me.

"Aiden." I smile and he has a concerned look on his face.

"Hey, Olivia. Can we talk?" He motions to the inside of my apartment and I allow him in. Weird that he's here. I walk back to my half-packed suitcase.

"What's up Aiden? Jane said you two will take me to the airport tomorrow, that's very kin-."

"I don't think it's such a good idea that you go to Australia." He pauses and rubs his hand behind his neck, we stand in silence for a minute while I process what he just said and it gets interrupted when Nick barges in. Aiden greets Nick with a nod and he just stares at me and then at the suitcase.

"Nick? Aiden?" I say and he doesn't say anything. He takes his leather jacket off and his arm muscles are tense and tight against his white shirt. He looks so good.

"What's with you two and since when can the two of you be in the same room together?" I shrug.

"Look we-." Aiden speaks up and Nick just looks really annoyed. 

"No Aiden. I am going, I made the commitment and I can't change it now. His entire family is expecting me to be there and it's already 7 pm." I fold some more clothes. I am so irritated and these two aren't making it any easier., "Why are you dragging Aiden into this Nick? Can you just give it a rest already?"