e l e v e n

B A I L E Y

"Morning master" I mumbled as I walked into his room, he was already sat on his bed in a suit putting his shoes on.

"You're up early, go back to bed we had a tiring night yesterday." I refused and wondered over to him, I climbed onto his knee hugging his muscular body, he smelt of aftershave. It was comforting. "Uh what are you doing baby?"

"Hugging you."

"I know that but I've got to go to work. Come on get off me I'll see you tonight." I shake my head gripping harder "Bailey I do not want to have to ask again."

"But master, I want to stay with you." I pull my best puppy dog eyes.

"Bailey I have to go to work, I have three meetings."

"Can I go with you?" I ask, he just sighs "Please, please please please please."

"Fine, but I have to leave in fifteen minutes, so be quick and we can call in Mcdonald's for breakfast on the way."

I leap up in joy, "Thank you master!" I give him a quick hug and rush back to my room.

Searching through my wardrobe, I look for a suitable outfit. Eventually, I decide on a white collared shirt with a sage green jumper covering it, and of course my favourite pair of dungarees with some black vans.

Only having a few minutes left before we leave, so don't have time to go full out with the makeup but I manage to get some mascara and eyeliner on.

Hurrying downstairs, I see Jax pacing up and down the hallway "Finally, there you are, we are late get your cute little ass in the car."

He guides me to the garage, and I see at least five cars, how many does one man need?

Mesmerised by the way his hand grips the steering wheel as we speed around the streets, he interrupts me asking what I wanted to eat.

"Coffee please."

"Bailey, coffee isn't breakfast, you can have coffee but only if you eat something else."

"Fine, but you choose."

"Loose the attitude or else I'll take you home."

"Sorry sir."

"It's okay Bailey, now be quiet whilst I order."

I zone out whilst he gets our food, have I not fully thought this through? Going to Jax's work, there's gonna be so many Dom's and I don't know my way around. What if I get lost? What if Jaden finds me, he's scary? He could take me away.

"There you go, don't eat it now, this is a new car, save it for when we get into my office."

I nod.

Not gonna lie, the food didn't smell the best but I really wanted my coffee, and I don't get why he wouldn't let me eat it in the car.

Finally, we get to the massive office building, it seems bigger than last time though. Cautiously, I follow him through the car park making sure not to be more than a couple of steps behind him.

As we get to the entrance I see Jaden yelling at a poor employee, they look like they're about to cry. How is someone like that brothers with Jax, my loving master?

As we get through to the main lobby, my face lights up and the sight of Harley and Nyla, I go to wave at them but their heads are down, why won't they look up?

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to talk to them because master kept walking through the maze of offices. It was quite awkward in the lift, there were quite a few people and they were all either staring at me or avoiding eye contact with Jax, it got so bad that Jax grabbed my hand and pulled me in closer.