24

💗"The opposite of love does not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference"💗

Next update after 150+ votes

Shruti's POV :

I couldn't believe my fate was planning to ruin me once again

I just hate the guts of my destiny now...

It never helps to see me happy...

It very well knows how to make my life vulnerable again...

I don't know how to unseen this scene?

I don't know what to do?

Should I confront him or should I let him go like before?

Uf my life is ready to take a 360-degree turn once again...

I just wanted to beat both of them to the blue...

He is breaking his promises...

I just wanted to slap him for cheating on me...

But how could I let him do whatever he wants to do with me once again...

How did I let him make my life vulnerable again?

I just hate myself for believing him once again...

I was standing in front of his glass door of the cabin while trying to control my unshaded tears which are ready to flow...

I was thinking about what to do after seeing him hovering over her while she was beneath him...

She was clutching his shirt which is mine to grip or touch...

I just wanted to burn his shirt which is impure because of her touch...

I wanted him to look at me once but he was looking at her with unknown emotion...

While my cheeks were wet Because of sobbing hardly...

I wiped my shed tears while Marching towards the receptionist...

I went straight to the receptionist and gave her the tiffin which I brought for him...

I reached the car and drive directly towards our house...

Our house what an irony...

I entered the house and saw mom walking towards me...

"What happened beta? " she asked while cupping my cheeks...

"Nothing mom," I said and hugged her... While trying to control my tears from bursting out into loud sobbing...

I hugged her tightly to forget my pain and to feel warmth in her arms...

"princess I'm getting worried for you... Please say whatever you are hiding from me... I can't see my little princess crying.... " she said while wiping my tears...

"No mom I'm not crying... " I said while hiding my face...

"then why my princess's eyes are swollen and the nose is red.... " she asked while wiping my new teardrop from my cheeks...

"first of all, I'm your mother then mother-in-law... " She said while making me sleep in her lap while she was sitting on the couch in the living room...

"I know mom... " I replied...

"But I don't think you have accepted me as your mom... " She said while caressing my scalps to relieve my stress...

"do you know who was the happiest person when you were born... It was me and your dad... Because we wanted to have a baby girl but we couldn't conceive after birth of suyesh... " she said while I was listening to her carefully...

"I wanted to keep you with me forever but I couldn't so your mom and I decided to get you and suyesh married once you grow up... But destiny had other plans and my best friend died in the car accident.... " she said while sobbing...

"I was worried for you that how would I tell you that your parents are no more... I was once again lost in your innocent eyes and decided to keep with us even fight for your custody with your chacha Chachi... " She said...

"I always wanted you and suyesh to interact but it never happened... I know you love him so much as well as he does too but he was unaware of his feelings for you... So we both decided to fulfill our promise of marrying you to him..... " she said while remembering everything that happened in the past...

"but mom at least you shouldn't have forced him to marry me... " I said while remembering his words which he spatted on the wedding night and a day before marriage...

"because he was an idiot to not understanding his feelings for you so we thought to forced him to do this... And we know how to deal with him... Otherwise, he must've ruined his and your life too... Living separately would've cause both of you unbearable pain..... Which we never wanted in our children's life... Because two are the reason for our living and happiness... We love you so much and seeing both of you suffering without getting love is the worst pain for us... Even though he used to think your marriage was forced but believe me he is happiest after realizing how much he loves you... He came the night before your Mauritius honeymoon to tell me his feelings for you... He was unbelievably in love with you... But everything got messed and you left him because of him not confessing his love for you... We know he is not a chocolaty boy who confesses love every time but believe me he loves you more than anyone or anything in this world... You are the reason for his smile and happiness... His smile vanished the day you left him... I wanted to solace him but he need to learn from his mistakes so I let him suffer so he won't repeat the mistake of hurting you again... And most precisely I and your dad knew your whereabouts..... But we let destiny decide your life...." she said...

"But mom I don't think he loves me now... " I said while remembering the horrible scene I witnessed today in his office...

"he does beta... Tell me everything which is hurting you... Because stress is not good for my grandchild and my daughter.... " she said while looking at me with the awaiting eyes to confess to me whatever I have...

"Mom you won't throw me out of the house after I tell you... " I asked like a child...

"why would I? I will throw him if he did wrong this time... You are my precious baby... I love you more than him.... " she replied seriously...

"mom he cheated on me... He loves someone else... He is living with me forcefully I think... He never loved me... " I said while sobbing loudly...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Do not forget to vote and comment

Did he cheat on our Shruti? Share your views...

So how's the update?

What will his/ her mom do now?