22

Next update after 150+ votes

💗"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine."💗

Shruti's POV :

Although the night was full of pleasure but also painful as I'm feeling sore

I was awake when he woke up but I wanted to see his reaction after a passionate night...

Because last time everything was a disaster... So I didn't want to have false hope once again...

So I pretended to be asleep when he was staring at me...

I was getting disturbed because of sun rays and he got up to close curtains...

So caring... Aww, I love him so much...

I wanted to open my eyes and embrace him with a big smile but my mind wasn't letting me do...

But the next thing he did was unexpected...

He bites my neck and started to lick it as if my neck was ice cream...

His spine-shivering act forced me to moan because of the pleasure he was giving me by kissing and licking...

He understood what he did and leave me to take a rest by kissing my forehead...

So now he is doing my job of kissing my forehead every day...

I'm noticing change's in him and his eyes...

It looks filled with love and cares for me which I was missing in the earlier days of our marriage...

His caring and loving nature once again making me weak...

I know I won't be able to live without him but he is doing everything for his baby only...

I know I'm just the mother of his baby or heir...

You were never important and won't be........ My subconscious mocked

 My subconscious mocked