Chapter 4

He looked at me with big eyes and gave me a cheeky smile. "Show us what you got new girl" he said giving me the ball.

I noticed he was not like the rest. He was wearing a black button up sweater, not a t-shirt like I first thought, and he's arms were big covered in tattoos. His hair was golden brown filled with perfect little wavy curls, and he's eyes.. I could simply stare at them forever. They were a dreamy shade of green paired with bold black eyelashes. His hands were covered in big silver rings and he was wearing black nail polish. I couldn't describe the feeling I got just by looking at him.

"Hello, are you gonna throw?" one of the the guys asked laughing.

Oh right.. the game. I pulled my self together and tried to focus my drunk self. "Get ready to loose boys" I said with a cheeky smile.

I threw the ping pong ball right into one of their cups. "Harry that's yours" the boy with the red cap shouted.

Harry.. I thought to myself. The boy with the tattoos grabbed the drink with he's sexy hands. I could't help staring at him. He chugged down the beer and the boys hyped him up. He turned the cup and read the note underneath.

"Hook up with a person of your choice" he read out loud smiling. I freaked out on the inside. I could see his eyes meeting mine, I blushed. No. Pull your self together! I couldn't lose myself because of some random brown haired, muscular, handsome, mysterious.. oh crap I did it again. I needed to get out of there before I did something stupid.

"Sorry guys" I said looking down at the floor. "I got to go"

The girls got sad and gave me a hug. I pretended like I wasn't uncomfortable leaving just when he got that dare. "Bye guys" I said while leaving in a hurry.

I ran down the stairs and when I got to the kitchen I remembered that I had completely forgotten about Emilie. I looked at the clock and it was already 1 am. Damn time flies by. I searched the house but couldn't find her, she was probably hooking up with that guy Jason. I walk into the living room where the crowd still dances like crazy. I think about leaving when I suddenly hear my absolute favourite song in the whole world play on full volume on the speakers. I couldn't resist it. Just one dance can't hurt.. I thought to myself. I grabbed the whisky bottle next to the tv and chugged it. I felt so alive. I made my way into the crowd and let loose. I danced and even sang a little while the people around me did the same. This one girl with blonde long hair and a neon yellow t-shirt joined me while singing the lyrics. I danced and even stripped of my shirt in front of this super cute guy that couldn't get his hands of me. (Yes I had suddenly become the type of girl i hate). Suddenly I felt a strange vibration in my pocket. I reached down and took my phone out. I left the crowd and walked into the kitchen. It was Emilie calling me.

"Hello? Are you okay? Where are you?" I asked her while getting myself a glass of water trying to sober up.

"I am home. I am not mean he" she said stumbling her words since she was pretty drunk.

"What?" I said confused. "I'm coming home" I said while waking towards the entrance door. I hung up the phone.

When I got outside I tried calling for a taxi. I then noticed I was standing there in just my bra..! My body froze.

"Shit!" I say out loud. I try to walk back in, but then I feel someone tapping on my shoulder.

I feel a jacket over my shoulders and I turn around. It was that guy from the beer pong. I think his name was Harry. Oh no.. I got super embarrassed for him seeing me like that.

"Didn't look like you left after all" he said while giving me a cheeky smile. His eyes then noticed that I was just wearing a bra.

I grabbed the jacket and closed it, covering up my bra. I gave him a offended look, because he had the audacity to look at me in my bra.

"Relax" he said putting his hands on my shoulders. "I'm getting you home" he said firmly. He grabbed my phone and called a taxi.

"What I don't even know your name" I said sceptical. "How do I know you're not some creep, trying to take advantage of me" I said starring at him. I grabbed my phone back from his hands. It looked like he was typing something.

"Oh yeah that's right, my name.. Call me Mr. Styles" he said mocking me.

I couldn't help giving him a little laugh. But straightened my face again and looked at him. "Mr. Styles" I said pretending I didn't find it funny.

He laughed and said "My name is Harry, Harry Styles." He looked at me like I was supposed to know who he was or something.

I turned and began walking down the street. I felt like I had heard that name before, but I did also just dance half naked in a crowd of people a few minutes ago. I can not trust myself right now.

"Wait" he said running after me. "What's your name?" he said out of breath.

A cab pulled up right next to me. I gave him a glance before I opened the door.

"Wait! Will I ever see you again?" he shouted.

I smiled.

"If you ever want to see me again, I left my phone number in your phone" he said before the taxi driver started driving away.

I could see him standing on the sidewalk looking at me, as I drove away. I turned around and smiled to myself, before the taxi driver asked me where I was going. I replied and fell asleep in the backseat, and all I could think about was him..