Chapter 2

When I walk down the last steps I can finally see Chloe and Hannah. Chloe has blonde mid length hair with blue eyes and is wearing a big black puffer jacket with some Ugg's and a plain fussy shoulder purse. Hannah has brown long hair with light brown eyes and is wearing a black coat with black boots and a Zadig and Voltaire purse. I am wearing a big black fussy jacket with som high Air Force 1's and a NuNoo purse.

«Hello love" Chloe said bubbly.

"Hello guys, sorry I'm a little late" I said knowing I've had a full on dance party on my room.

"That's ok love" Chloe said smiling.

"Ready to do some shopping girls?" Hannah said exited.

We walked around Oxford Street and shopped a LOT. The whole street was lit up by Christmas lights, and the shops were decorated with cute decorations. It was really a wonderful time with the girls. But the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about the party we were going to later. I made sure that I bought something I could wear to the party when Emilie shows up. We bought matching sparkling shirts one in black and one in silver.

When the clock passed 5 pm we said goodbye to the girls and headed home. We were both pretty exited. On the way we stopped and brought home some fish and chips we had for dinner.

When we arrived, we sat down to eat the food.

"How's the fish?" I asked.

"Pretty good" Emilie said mumbling. "Are you exited for the party?"

"Yes very! But how did you manage to get an invite to a random college party when we already graduated?" I asked a little curios.

"Oh didn't I tell you? I've been seeing this guy Jason for the past week. He's 18 and goes his last year in college at King's college. He invited me and said I could bring a friend." she said like it wasn't the biggest news ever.

I was shocked. We had just moved here about a month ago. This was both great and a little scary. Had she ever met him? Does he have good intentions at such young age. Does he know we are 19? Are there going to be guys trying to hit on me? I began to freak a little. I swore to myself not to date anyone for a while after what happens with my ex a year ago. But I couldn't stay single for ever? No! I am not dating, and I'm not changing for some college party in London. I'm a pretty and smart girl that doesn't need approval from any douche bag of a guy! I just need to stay true to myself, and make sure Jason doesn't do anything bad towards Emilie. Even tho I don't actually think he is gonna be that bad, but I have learned my lesson with guys and it's better to be extra careful.

"Oh that's cool" I said screaming on the inside.

"I'm just gonna hop in the shower and get ready" Emilie said while taking her plate to the kitchen.

"Okay" I said thinking I probably should do the same.

The clock turned 11:45 pm. Emilie came into my room and said we should probably get going. For once I was actually ready and not late like shes used to. I could see the confusion in her face when I grabbed my phone and headed out of my room.

"You really are ready? huh" she said a little shook.

"Yes" I said while putting my jacked and shoes on. "You coming?" I said smiling.

Emilie walked over to me, put her shoes on and grabbed her coat. We both headed out the door and began walking towards the party, ready to be there fashionable late.