Part 8

I fluttered my eyes open, then look at the clock, 5:54. I felt something moving on the other side of me. "We should get going before everyone wakes up."

Ray scared me because I kinda forgot he was there.  "Yeah, your probably right."

Time skip to FREE TIME, or chore time

Ray, Norman, and I were doing laundry. But they were also telling me about the wall, and just informing me about everything they had talked about before they told me. After they finished keeping me updated, we talked about how we would start playing tag in teams. Emma had finished her chores and walked over to us.

"Emma, we should start playing tag in teams from now on."

"Why's that?"

"Let's be honest, most of them would die if they escaped on their own."

"Ray!" Emma whined

"I-It's not that they don't have potential, but when we escape wouldn't we be in groups anyway. We just think that it would be better to act as if it were the real thing, so that they're prepared when it happens."

"I also had another idea," said Norman, catching our attention.

"I think that we should tell Don and Gilda. They would would be an asset to our plan, just like Y/N." 

'Though I saw his point, I don't think that Don would handle the news about Conny well. Considering the fact that they were pretty close.'

"But what if their the informants?"

"Don't worry about it, we would be killing two birds with one stone. Just leave it all to me, I've already made arrangements." Said Norman, pitting his finger over his mouth, telling us to quiet down. (🤫)

"Hey Emma, memorize these formations, there are one hundred of them. You too Y/N."

"Wait, do you mean by ear?"

"Like right now?"

"Is that a problem? I think that if Emma can memorize one hundred, then you can memorize them too. Especially considering with your test scores that your smarter then Emma. So, are you two up for the task?"

"Easy peasy!"  (My phone autocorrected peasy to leash 👁👄👁)

"Y/N" Ray said, waiting for my answer.

"I'll try, but I'm going to have you help me with them later."

After Ray got done naming all the different formations, we got ready for our game of tag. Ray was going to be the leader of the group that was it. While Emma, Norman, and I would be the leaders of the other groups.

"The goal here is to not get caught, you have ten minutes. " Said Ray after we had all been divided into our groups.

As our ten second head start began, we all darted into the forest.

"Everyone follow me!!" Emma yelled as we all ran.

"Let's surprised Ray by winning!" Norman and I said in unison.

As we got deeper into the forest, we began to execute our plans.

Everything went pretty smoothly, we ended up getting chased by Ray towards the end, but managed to get away before the timer went out.