"What?" Aarav asked angrily.

"What's going on kids ? Naina asked.

"Nothing mom , " Tiya looked her brother, "Bhai is asking if I got him his favourite strawberry fudge or not ," she smiled.

"Ohh okay come now have dinner," Ganesh said looking at dining table.

Tiya and Aarav sat down on the seat beside their parents . Naina was happy and finally with the help and support of Ridhima she planned to talk to Kiaan and Tiya about engagement.

Naina looked at butlers and asked them to get the food on the table and then she looked at her daughter.

"Tiya," she called .

" Yes mom," Tiya smiled and looked at her mom.

"Are you ready to get engaged to Kiaan," Niana asked .

" I....I mean ," she got up from her chairs and hug her mother, " really," she asked.

"Yes really, " Niana said .

✍🏻
Samaira stood there watching beautiful scene going in dining room. Her mother showering all the love on Kiaan , showing how worried she was and how happy she is now when he is back.

After that Kiaan went to freshen up and Samaira followed him.

"Bhai ,"she pulled his sleeve of his leather jacket .

"What?" Kiaan asked he still was angry with her . 

"Please don't be angry with me I was scared ," she said her eyes filled with tears .

"Then why are you telling me now , I said naa you should have started your own detective agency," he said flaring his nostrils .  

"He asked me to tell you," Samaira said in very low tone .

"Ohk , you have became his puppet, So that guy is Raj ," Kiaan asked baring his teeth.

"No some red guy ," Samaira said .

"Red ?" Kiaan asked .

✍🏻
Tiya heard them she was standing behind pillar on their side she heard , Samaira telling him that  she had  been used as mediator and more which disturbed Tiya , " what mediator who wants to meet Kiaan?"  she thought after hearing them , she stood behind the pillar but didn't moved till they walked downstairs.

Tiya came here to see Kiaan, to tell him that her parents are planning for their engagement but when she saw both sister brother talking about something about Red who is behind everything happening in their family , she didn't moved she heard it all.

Aarav walked behind Tiya but she didn't noticed him as he kept his distance, he came to talk about that secret follower but when he saw her standing behind the pillar he stopped and he too stands behind the other pillar of the bridge which was next to Gym he too heard every damn thing which Samaira narrated to her brother . He slowly slipped inside the gym area untill his sister walk down the stairs to their dinning area.

After Kiaan and Samaria went downstairs,  Tiya  turned and went back to her side and to the dining room where her mother was smiling at her,"  told him," Naina happily asked.

"Naa," Tiya said sitting back on her chair," will tell later he is not in his room ," she smiled at her mom and dad .

"Ohh ," Naina said serving food in their plates .

Tiya  looked around," where is Bhai ?" She asked , he was here when I left to see Kiaan in his room, she thought.

"He went behind you," Naina paused ,"He jogged upstairs after you left, may be  he went to his room," Naina continued.

"Ohh" Tiya mumbled. Hope bhai didn't listened to them else this time he will have serious talk with Samaira .

✍🏻
Aarav closed his eyes and sat on the bench in the gym area . She was hiding all this from me , she was being threated , she was scared but she didn't said a word to me .

Why Mira why he thought his eyes still closed thinking about their conversation on the cruise when media wrote something about their relationship when in Kolkata during vacation , "I am sorry, please go back, Mira and do whatever you like but if anything goes wrong with this new news then you will do what I want you to do next, then I will make that real which they wrote about us,"  he said on that day.

"It's time, Mr. Lal I need to take things in my hand Red boy,"  Aarav opened his eyes and got up from the bench his eyes has tears which he rubbed away,  he slowly walked down to the dinning area and sat next to Tiya and then they together had dinner

✍🏻
Ridhima broke the silence and asked Kiaan if he is ready to get engaged to Tiya and to her surprise Kiaan said yes that he is ready to get engaged to his Tiya .

And then Ridhima forgot about dinner she called Naina and told her they are coming to meet them and that too through main gate which made Naina smile . After that Ridhima called Rinky and told her everything. 

Naina sip from her cup , they were sitting in the Garden when Ridhima called her . She smiled and looked at her daughter who was walking beside her brother in Garden away from them .

"You heard them Aarav asked Tiya ," Tiya was not surprised at all . She looked at him and then kept her head on his check .

"You were there and you too heard everything thing," she whispered , she looked up at her brother , "Now what?" She asked .

"Let's see something is going to happend today with this new news some bad news is coming , those people are he paused and looked at his sister who mumbled, "Lals," she said with confidence.

"What are you planning ? Are you going to talk to Kiaan?" She asked.

"I will propose Samaira today," he said walked towards the main gate from where Kapoors and Oberoi entered with four bug silver thaal (plate ) covered with silk fabric .

"It's Rista time Tiya we both are getting engaged with our love ," Aarav whispered.

✍🏻
Finally time had come where we will see some fun time . Engagement time are you guys excited.

Thanks 
Veenu 😘