- Here - the god conjured up a small bag - along with money for accommodation and food - he held out his hand with a few bills.

- Why can't I wear my gi? - Goku snorted, grabbing the money and stuffing it into his coat pocket.

- I don't want your appearance to attracted attention, Goku. The turban will cover your distinctive hair and the coat will distort your figure. This will make even if Piccolo can sense you, he won't recognize you. If he found you before the Tournament, it could cause serious trouble.

- But I can control my ki - Goku sighed dissatisfied taking things from the Kami.

- I know, but being careful won't hurt. Here. Take this too - Kami handed Goku a red pole that Mister Popo had just brought.

- Grandpa's pole? - the boy shouted in surprise - I thought it had to stay here.

- Take it with you. You may need it.

- Oh that's great! - beaming, Goku grabbed the pole, stroked it in his hands and tied it to the bag - Thank you!

- And an umbrella. It will rain on Papaya Island.

- Thank you, Kami-sama.

- Goku. I hope you finally took what I told you to heart.

- Yes - Goku frowned - But it won't be necessary, Kami-sama. I will defeat Piccolo without killing him.

- Optimism is a magnificent trait, Goku - sighed the old man - But you are the one who know best, that life is not that simple.

- I know. That's why I'd rather fight than give up at the start! - from Goku was beating incredible confidence, which for a moment eclipsed even Kami.

- Good luck then, boy - the worried god placed his old hand on Goku's shoulder - From now on, my fate is in your hands. I will watch over you.

Goku nodded humbly, grabbed his things and ran to the edge of the floor.

- See ya! - he shouted jumping down. He was falling with incredible speed, feeling the wind in his hair and growing excitement - Hey Korin-sama! Do you have Senzu for me? - he asked, when he landed on the railing of Korin's tower, then grabbed the three beans that the cat had thrown him - Thanks!

- Good luck Goku! - Korin shouted.

Goku smiled and summoned Kinto. Cloud, although it had not seen him for three years, immediately appeared on call.

- It's nice to see you - Goku hugged a yellow cloud - Do you know that I can fly too? Are we racing?

The cloud whirred cheerfully and started. Goku after it. They flew head to head, but the boy slowly began to lag behind until he finally stopped.

- Poof, you are so fast, I can barely catch you - the cloud returned to the gasping Goku and lifted him on its back. Goku stroked her affectionately - This Bukujutsu is not that easy - he sighed - I'll have to practice it. But now to Papaya Island! I can't wait! Here I come, Piccolo! - he shouted happily. The cloud was flying and he spread his hands to felt the refreshing breeze with his whole body. Finally felt free.

Meanwhile, the Kami was standing at the edge of his lookout, looking in the direction where his pupil had disappeared, and he felt the blow of the same refreshing breeze. Leaning on his cane, he sighed, closed his eyes, and let his consciousness drift away from him.

II