Chapter Fifteen

ADRIANNA'S POV:

"Guess who?" I said entering the boys room.

"Hmm, I wonder," Louis said. I'm going to miss his humor when they leave.

"It's your girlfriend!" Zayn threw a pillow at Niall, and I blushed.

"Hi Niall," I said and he pecked me on the lips.

"Hi love, why didnt you tell me you were coming over?"

"Well Harry and Molly needed to talk, plus I wanted to surprise you! I brought lunch," I said holding up bags of Chipotle.

"Good, I'm starving!!" Liam and Niall both said.

We were all eating and watching New Girl, but when Niall finished he asked to speak to me alone out on the balcony.

"Whatsup?" I asked him, he usually doesnt mind saying anything in front of the boys.

"This is it," he said gripping the railing on the side.

"This is what?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow, Ade," he sighed, "Tomorrow morning and then we'll be on te road again."

I cant tell if he was trying to be funny right now, but how could I laugh? "I havent thought much about it," I said staring at the concrete hundreds of feet below us.

"I didn't expect to meet someone like you while I was out tourin'," he spoke holding my hands.

I tried to hold back my tears, but he could tell I was crying. "Don't cry love, look at me," he said lifting up my chin, "It's just a few months, and I'll be back to you.. Unless you find another Irish boy band member and run off with him," Niall laughed shyly.

"I'm going to miss you so much Niall," I said taking him into the biggest hug. I never wanted to let go.