Chapter Seventeen

MOLLY'S POV:

When I got home Adrianna was just watching tv and eating Cheetos. She never breaks her diet, she must be happy. "What did you and Niall do?" I asked her.

"Just caught up on some episodes of the walking dead," she smiled.

She must think I'm an idiot. "Yeah? Did they come to life and attack your neck?" I said pointing at the hickeys on her neck, and god knows where else.

She blushed, "I hate you!! But I'm kind of glad you figured it out, we did it!!! We had sex! Mollz you wouldnt believe it, he's amazing."

"I'm sure, but come on, we've gotta pack!" I said back.

"Molly, you know I cant go on tour with the boys right?" she said back to me, in all seriousness.

"What? Why?" I said confused, we always said that we'd drop anything for the boys.

"I got into Columbia, and school starts in three weeks. There is so much I still have to do, and I cant give up an opportunity like this," she trailed off.

I felt tears prick my eyes, "B-but, you have always been there for me. I dont know what to do without you, honestly," I said back.

Ade pulled me into a hug, "Hey, dont cry. You have Harry, and all the other guys. Plus, I'm sure the other girls will be there too."

"They're not you though," I frowned.

"And you know that theres a show in New York soon, so come see me. And when you have down time, Harry is always in LA or NY, so come see me!" She said, "I'm excited for you, let me be."

"Okay okay, fine," I said wiping her tears away too, "Now help me pack."

***THE NEXT DAY***

We had to wake up at 8' o clock for check out, and I was dreading everything about it.

I dragged my stuff to the lobby, and all of the boys were standing there waiting. I walked up to Harry and held his hand and kissed him playfully while Niall ran up to Adrianna the moment she stepped foot in the lobby.

ADRIANNA'S POV:

Niall ran up to me, "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you," he said covering me in kisses.

We cuddled the whole way to the airport and then we spilled our affection to eachother all over again.

"I love you so much Niall," I said kissing him deeply, "Please dont go."

We hugged for so long, but their bus was here and that was his cue. "I'm going to call you every night, and when I can I'll come visit. I dont care if I have to stay in a dorm," "Or share a bed with you," he winked.

I walked him out to the plane and I gave all the boys a hug, including him. "I love you," we both said.

Then Molly, my best friend for just about ever. "I'm going to miss you so much," I said hugging her.

"I'll make sure I see you in the next few weeks, I can come visit whenever I want. Harry already told me money isnt an issue, he just wants me to be happy," Molly smiled, "I know you're going to be learning so much at Columbia."

"Goodbye Molly, I love you," I said as she walked on the plane.

"I love you too Ade," she mouthed back.