Chapter Nine

HARRY'S POV:

I feel bad for Molly, she's probably never had to deal with people being all over her like that. I'm just glad they didn't say anything mean to her.

We got there before the boys and Adrianna.. I wonder how Niall and Ade were getting off.

"How many?" the hostess asked me politely.

"Uhhh lemme think," I sounded so dumb, but im used to just saying five.

"Seven," Molly butted in.

"That's why you stay in school," I said to her as the lady led us to our table.

She giggled at me, her smile was contagious too. She was wearing what she wore to the concert, and I was just wearing a casual white tee shirt and some black skinny jean, it was pretty casual. I bet 20 bucks Niall is wearing a flannel.

Right when we sat down the rest of the crew came in.. Let's see what Niall was wearing... Ripped jeans and a red flannel, who would've guessed? Not that its bad, he looks good.

ADRIANNA'S POV:

We just got to the restaurant and it smells SO good. On the way here Niall told me he was hungry probably twelve times, but he is cute so its okay. He seemed nervous, but why would HE be nervous around ME? Crazy.

"Oh my fucking god," I said quietly as we approached the table.

"What? Are you okay?" Niall asked grabbing my hand.

I laughed, "I'm fine, but look how cute Molly and Harry look, they look like a couple," I gushed.

"They sure do, does she like him?"

"Duh," I said.

I went to sit beside Molly, and Liam sat beside me just to piss off Niall.

"Couples don't sit beside each other at the table anyway," Liam said.

Niall turned the color of his flannel. He looked so cute in his flannel and ripped jeans, ugh. The fact that he's blushing over me is just wow.

"We ordered a large pizza, is that alright?" Harry said.

"Yeah, if it's just me eatin'!" Niall said.

I dont think he was joking.

MOLLY'S POV:

We finished eating, and then we were all headed out. Liam, Louis, and Zayn walked out first, and then me, Adrianna, Niall, and Harry. Niall was holding Adrianna's hand, and Harry held mine.

"Who are these two girls?!" the paps shouted loudly.

"Just ignore them love," Harry whispered into my ear.

When we got into my car Harry asked if I wanted to do something else.

"Shouldn't you call to tell the other boys?" I asked.

"They'll call me if they need me," he smiled, "I was thinking we could play a bit of football?"

"American football or soccer?" I asked, I probably sounded dumb.

Harry giggled, "Soccer."

"Oh, I've never played soccer, plus now it's like twelve," I said, "and I'm not dressed to play soccer."

"I know a place, and we can go back and change," he smiled.

"Okay fine." I gave in.. How could I say no when he gave me that dimpled smile of his?

When we got back to the hotel I went to my room and changed into soffees and an old kiss tee shirt.

"Where are you going this late?" Ade asked me.

"Oh, sorry mom, but I'm going to play soccer with Harry," I replied.

"Tell me all about it later!!!! Don't be home past 2:30 a.m. because I'm tired," she whined.

When I left to meet Harry he was wearing a long white sleeved jersey and shorts, he looked like a true soccer player. He even had his hair in the cutest little bun.

"Can I drive?" He asked.

"My car or?" I asked.

"We can take the Mercedes," He smiled.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll seeeee."