Chapitre 5: Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Hey Tsukki I think these skates might be a bit too big, do yours fit well?" I turned around and saw that he wasn't behind me.

I looked around and spotted Tsukki. Still at the entrance, standing there... glaring at me.

'Whoops.' I forgot to take him with me. Skating came so natural to me sometimes when I slept I could feel the sensation of roller skating on the road.

"Haha I'm very sorry Tsukki", I laughed nervously as I skated towards him.

"Uh yeah. If you were gonna just leave me here then I wouldn't have come." He said in a strict tone that made me feel even more bad about forgetting him.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry come on don't get upset we got this. Take my hand, and we're slowly going to glide okay? Hold onto me or the rail so you don't fall."

He held my hand and I noticed he relaxed his shoulders that had been tense ever since he tried on the skates.

He was a fast learner so he was able to move around although he still had trouble turning. We held hands all the way through and synced our steps together.

We began to feel hungry so we decided to head out.

Tsukki was taking off his skates and as I was heading towards the exit I bumped into someone.

"A-ah I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's okay pretty thing."

I looked up with a questioning look and realized I had bumped into Mosu Kim. I froze on the spot while he bent down to meet my eyes.

He grabbed both of my hands and lifted me up from the ground. I was still shocked, he chuckled and said, "Awe darling am I that scary?"

I didn't know what to answer I just nodded my head no. Before I could say anything he continued, "I'm glad I got to see you again. Your little threat has been on my mind ever since the match. You know what would've been more awesome? If you had come to Shiratorizawa. You could definitely do a lot better than Karasuno."

Tsukishima came into view, he walked towards us and turned Mosu around by his shoulder.

"I told you, she's none of your business."

"Nor is she your business but I understand you filthy traitor." He muttered the last words under his breath.

Unfazed, Tsukki took me away but Mosu grabbed my wrist and pressed down, he whispered something in my ear and snapped his fingers.

In an instant I fell asleep.

•••

Tsukishima's POV

"Still using the same tricks Kim? I thought you had changed but no. You're still holding onto the past aren't you?" I asked Mosu; I held y/n in my arms, as she entered a state of deep unconsciousness.

"Hahaha, Tsukishima Kei you haven't changed either. This is an old trick I'm surprised you haven't completely figured it out. I hypnotized her the moment I bumped into her, it had already started. Her consciousness is now in a sense of deep sleep. Mhm so listen you avatar*, you took what was mine. I know you better than you know yourself. So I'm going to take what you love."-Mosu

"If you're referring to her then you're sadly mistaken Kim."

"Oh Tsukki Tsukki Tsukki, out of the two of us you were always the slower one. It's okay. I'll give you a little treat to help you along the way." He winked and whispered something in y/n's ear once again. I snatched her away and headed back home. I turned back and saw Mosu had this evil grin that sent chills down my spine.

•••

[Time skip, Tsukishima carried you home piggy back style.]

'This idiot gets herself in trouble all the time', I thought to myself as I placed her gently down on her bed. Luckily Akiteru and my mom were going to be out for a while so they wouldn't see what happened to y/n.

I rubbed the sides of my head, I have a headache now great. I was looking around and saw y/n's first aid kit. I searched for pills for my headache and swallowed them. As I was placing back the bottle in her bag I felt arms hug my chest tightly from behind and ruffle my shirt.

I turned my head and saw y/n was the one hugging me. I was confused, she was supposed to be sleeping and she looked really drowsy.

So I just picked her up and placed her back down on her bed. But this time she didn't let go, her hands were holding onto my neck.

I tried pulling away but she somehow managed to pull me down with her. If someone walked in right now they would think I was taking advantage of her. I know I'm heavier than her so in order to avoid crushing her with my weight I was basically pinning her down onto the bed.

I closed my eyes in annoyance. Now what? She won't let go and I can't just sleep here.

When I opened my eyes again I met her [your eye color] glistening eyes. I could feel my face getting red. She stared into my soul, if I even had one.

"Cakes~", she said in a cutesy tone.

I blushed even more. What the hell? Is that supposed to be me? Is this what Mosu meant by 'treat'? Surprisingly I felt disappointed that y/n was doing this because she was hypnotized and not because she wanted to.

"Mmm you know, you have sweet caramel eyes. That was actually the first thing I noticed when I first saw you. You also have a strong jawline." She traced her finger along my jaw and then reached up to touch my hair then continued, "Your hair is so soft too. Hehe take off your glasses."

"Excuse me? You're awfully chatty." When I didn't take off my glasses she snatched them off then smiled gently.

I sat up as she loosened her grip on my neck but was met by another swift movement.

I carefully opened my eyes and saw the previous position was now reversed. She was now pinning me down. My face became even more red if it was possible. It probably wasn't very visible since the room was quite dark.

"Cakes you're a wonderful boy."

She leaned towards me and kissed my forehead. She then stood up and went to her closet. I took this opportunity to get up to leave but then I remembered she was hypnotized and if I left her alone she could get hurt and not realize it.

So I decided to leave anyways and just have the door open.

School was starting tomorrow again, I don't know how I'm going to explain why y/n is acting weird. And how I'm going to handle this new touchy
l/n y/n.

»»————-  ————-««

*1*. Mosu calls Tsukishima an avatar because they are very tall. (From the movie avatar not the animation).

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~ 2246 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤