Chapitre 5: Trouble

Start from the beginning

'I'm a genius!' I thought to myself. Tsukki looked annoyed but it's okay if he hated it he would've stopped me.

I mean he did try I just kept insisting.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him & made a peace sign at him then he chuckled. We spotted bike rentals in the distance and decided to bike towards the downtown area where the ice skating rink was.

[ignore that it's a wedding picture💀]

I huffed after we got off the bikes. I definitely need to improve my stamina. The cold air formed a little cloud of fog when I exhaled. "Look Tsukki!" I exhaled to show him the cloud of fog forming, "I'm a dragon hoooo."

"You know, I read in the magazine earlier about a bug that does exactly that. Except it shoots out gas from it's ass."

I widened my eyes and dropped my mouth. He burst out laughing at my expression.

"Oh my god!!!! Waaah that's so weird! Also don't say ass, say- I dunno, tushie!

"Ass."

"Tushie!"

"Ass!"

We looked at our side and there was an old couple passing by. The lady was staring at us with a worried look and the man had a smile that read 'ah youth.'

We looked at each other again and I raised my hand to my mouth to cover my laughter. Then we both burst out laughing at the same time.

After that we parked the bikes near the ice skating rink and waited in line to get our skates. I tried on the skates and saw they didn't fit so I had to get a bigger size.

I received another size and wore those instead, I wobbled like a penguin towards the gate to the ice skating rink and once I was in I inhaled the cold air of the ice. It was so cold it made me regret not bringing a scarf.

I stepped with my right foot and shifted my weight to start moving. I started gliding down the ice towards the rhythm of 'Carol of the Bells', a song that was playing in the background.

Luckily, the place wasn't crowded so it made moving around much easier. I had been practicing a trick and decided to try it out.

I started crouching down and grabbed my left skate, the trick is called shoot the duck. I successfully performed it, and I was so proud of myself.

I started increasing the speed and started spinning and jumping and before I knew it I heard people clapping. I looked around and saw the people around me were clapping at my 'performance'. I bowed and smiled shyly.