New Girl & Island

Start from the beginning

You sighed heavily not wanting to deal with any of this. You walked out of his closet and went back to your room.

You yawned in exhaustion because you and Karma stayed up last night watching movies and playing Call of Duty Black Ops. (I like the game sorry if you don't)

You flopped on bed not wanting to get up.

"Wow. You gave up that easily. I must say you really are exhausted from last night, aren't you Y/n?" You knew that voice. You groaned in response. He laughed.

"Shut up Karma. It's not funny you know?" You said with your eyes closed. The red head walked over to you and sat next to you.

"Well if that's not funny to you then I don't know what is. But you did pull off a little trick after the octopus left." He said in a seductive manner. He went down toward you and smirked.

"How did I get to love a sadist?" You asked yourself while smiling.

"That's just how I am babe!" He said and placed his lips on your soft lips. He pinned your hands above your head and started to make out with you.

He started to let go of your hands slowly and moved one of his hand up your shirt. You gasped at the sudden move which allowed him to easily slip his tongue into your mouth. Karma finally let go off your hands as things started to get heated.

You started to tickle him. Your face was so flustered that you wanted to get out of the situation quickly before he went more further into it. He started to laugh as you tickled the side of his stomach.

"Y/n!! Pl....ease st-o-o-op!!" Karma choked out. You stopped and he got off you and laid next to you. "Thats what you get for putting your hand under my shirt." You smirked. He groaned in response. You laughed hard at his reaction.

~*~

The weekend past fast. Y/n and Karma left to class together but they were a bit late and Koro-sensei scolded them for that. He let them off the hook though since he knows that they are a couple now.

"Now that everyone is here... I would like to announce that we have a new student coming to Class 3-E. Please come in!!" Koro-sensei announced. A girl with dirty-blond hair with her hair up in a ponytail leaving 2 stands of her hair out of the side of her face. She had brown eyes that shined whenever the sun hit them.

"Hi! My name is Sophia. I'm the new student here." (sorry if your name is Sophia) She said in a sweet voice. Y/n wasn't paying attention to them because she didn't care so she instead looked out the window. Hell, she could care less for a chick like her.

"Y/n. Are you listening?" Koro-sensei called her out. Y/n looked up at him. "No." She said and looked back at the window.

"You know...it's rude to disrespect your teachers, extra." Sophia said. Y/n glared at her. Y/n instantly knew she was gonna be a pain in the ass. "ok, extra...." Y/n mocked Sophia. "Haven't you ever heard of minding your own business." Y/n said smirking at Sophia.

Sophia walked over to Y/'s desk. "You know...you think you're so high and mighty huh? You're one of the girls who likes to cause trouble and doesn't give a damn about anyone or her grades. What a school year this'll turn out to be." Sophia said.

Y/n laughed hysterically. Everyone's eyes were on them. Karma smirked at his girlfriend proudly. Sophia was confused. Y/n's laughter died down as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Wow and you got all that from just one look of me? Then I'm guessing you're one of the girls who catches one glimpse of someone and starts to judge them before you even get to know them. I've dealt with someone like you before (Trevor) and I'm gonna tell you something you've never heard of......."