- S1 - episode 19 -

Start from the beginning

____________________

"One and two and step right kick and wave wave down slide and- oops! Are you okay?!" Lisa frantically went over to Jennie's side when the girl slipped flatly on the floor.

"I'm fine!" Jennie exclaimed, stopping Lisa from helping her as she gets up on her own.

Lisa raised both of her hands and didn't touch and help Jennie as the older girl indicated.

"Let's take ten," Lisa said and went over her things to get her drink.

Jennie just slumped in a corner away from the others. She is still upset about how things turned out yesterday and she's being unfair to her crew by steaming out her frustration on them.

Irene who saw what happened walked over to her best friend and sat beside her.

"That's rude," Irene said.

"Don't start with me, Hyun. I'm not in the mood" Jennie said.

"Do I look like I care? No" Irene said.

Jennie just took a sip from her water bottle and let Irene talk.

"What did Lisa do, for you to be a bitch towards her? The girl is nice and sweet" Irene said.

"I'm not comfortable around her," Jennie said.

"Oh, because she's friends with Chaeyoung. How could I be so stupid?" Irene realizes.

"It's not that" Jennie denied.

"You were like this too when Seungwan was all over Chaeyoung during high school. And to Joy when she started calling Chaeng "my flower" which is cute by the way, until you realize that she has eyes for Seulgi" Irene whispered.

Jennie just groaned.

"Unless you think that Lisa will do a better job in taking care of Chaeyoung, that's the only reason I can think of why you're being a bitch towards her," Irene said.

"Look, Lisa obviously has a thing for Jisoo and Jisoo isn't doing a good job of hiding it. Lisa is not a threat, stop treating her poorly or at least be professional around her if you're not comfortable being her friend" Irene added.

Jennie didn't know why but when Irene talk she always hit the right spot. Doesn't help that Irene knew everything about her and Chaeyoung. It was easy for the older girl to find the right words whether it will be a piece of advice or something that could trigger her emotions.

-----

Chaeyoung tried everything so she could avoid bumping into So Hee and her squad. She tried her best to be invisible like she always was but maybe it wasn't her lucky day. It was too late for her to go back when she saw So Hee inside the powder room, she was about to go out when another girl closed the door.

"Haven't seen you for a while" So Hee said.

"I was actually avoiding you," Chaeyoung said.

"Oh? I guess you need to try harder" So Hee said and laughed.

"What do you want?" Chaeyoung said.

"Getting brave now, are we?" So Hee said.

She was about to get one of Chaeyoung's stuff when the tall girl slammed her hands on top of her things. Don't mess with the emotion-driven Park Chaeyoung.

"Look. I am letting myself be your punching bag since I don't know when but I'm getting tired. You can call me names but I won't let you hurt me physically anymore" Chaeyoung said which made So Hee furious.