23- Gross Green Liquid

Start from the beginning

The exhaustion soon caught up with Niall and by time, his head rested on the pillow- more like Harry's chest- he was out like a light.

Harry smiled into the air as he too drifted off with his pregnant husband in his arms.

*

"I feel like we haven't done this in a century." Louis mumbled, holding Niall close to his chest.

Niall had hit his third month that day and since it was a Saturday and he hadn't had time to just chat with his bestfriend, he had asked Harry to drop him off early at his old flat so that he could see him.

And now, the two best friends were cuddled up in bed, watching Finding Nemo.

Now, over the years that the two of them had been living together, Niall realised that Louis Tomlinson was a very hard person to read. But somehow, Niall had gotten good at reading him.

He could tell when Louis was not okay. And right now was such a time.

When Louis sighed for what felt like the thousandth time, Niall turned around so he was looking at him, Louis immediately raising a questioning eyebrow.

"What's wrong, Lou?" Niall asked gently, he didn't have to beat about the bush because he knew that his best friend wasn't okay and he had to make sure he was fine.

"What makes you think something is wrong?" Louis asked with a smile but Niall knew it was as fake as they came.

Niall rolled his eyes playfully.

"Because you are not just my best friend, you are my brother from another mother, my twin even and I know you as much as you know yourself, probably more." Niall shared and Louis was the one to roll his eyes playfully, this time around. "So spill."

Louis pulled Niall close to him again , needing some kind of comfort before he could tell his friend what was going on.

"So yesterday," Louis started. "Liam and I went on a spontaneous date and because it was all warm and nice yesterday, we, more like I dragged Liam to a water park. Don't judge." Louis narrowed his eyes at Niall who silently raised his hands in surrender.

"No Judgement when you are with me, dearest Lou." Niall smirked. "Go on."

Louis glared at him but let it go and continued.

"It was great and even though Liam wouldn't say it, I know he enjoyed it. Anyway, we were about to leave when this kid about three or four- I'm not sure- came squealing and shrieking towards us. Before I could even say anything, the kid was hugging Liam's legs tightly. It was confusing because Liam had this huge smile plastered on his face. Long story short, I found out yesterday that Liam has a child and he had kept him from me. Bear is his name and he's absolutely adorable." Louis said sadly.

Niall was at a loss for words. He literally didn't know what to say to what he had just learned.

"I'm so sorry, pet." Niall hugged Louis, settling on that for now.

"It's okay, Ni." Louis nuzzled his face in Niall's hair, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. He had missed his friend's calming scent.

"What did Li say?" Niall asked.

"He said he was gonna tell me and blah blah blah." Louis rolled his eyes. "I was hurt that he had kept such important information from me, I mean what else is he keeping from me?" Louis blinked to stop the brimming tears. He had cried enough.

Niall sighed and just held him tighter.

"Who was the kid with?" He asked when Louis had collected himself.