Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

Then they saw witness to a large snowball fight, two sides having made large snow fortresses and were bombarding each other with snowballs; a few even were crazy enough to use their guns!

Then they went and saw the Royal Navy having a large tea party, having joined it as well (Enty and Long Beach stayed far away from the tea.)

All the Royal Maids as well wore Christmas attire, it being a modified maid uniform that looked more like a female Santa outfit, complete with the red cap and the belt at the waist.

And now we come to this scene.

Long Beach, still being his arguably groggy self could not understand why Javelin was rather red on the face. Did she have a fever? "You ok?" he went a bit closer and softly placed his hand on her forehead, now being even closer Javelin went even redder (is that even a word?) and kept stuttering.

"M-m-mis-" the scene was rather comical since steam seemed to come out of her ears.

Long Beach rose an eyebrow at the sight. Hearing snickering behind him he saw his sister figure, Enty trying hard not to laugh out loud while pointing above him.

What's above us anyways? Long Beach thought and looked up and froze upon the sight. While he never actually had experienced Christmas before he knew his crew talked about this specific plant hanging above him.

Mistletoe.

A couple under mistletoe kiss because, tradition.

And him and Javelin are... under.. a piece of.. mistletoe.. right now.......

Oh, shit.

Now realizing the implications and the stares from everyone earlier which put him and the destroyer on the spotlight his face went the same shade of red as the destroyer, mouth dropping open at the thought. While he knew the cheerful destroyer for a while now and also thought that she was rather cute in her own silly way they're just friends.. right? Though she did look nice in a bikini— NO begone lewd thoughts! BEGONE!

He thought of just running the fuck out of there but everyone around them was blocking the way. So he had one other option and it was to just act cool about it, steeling himself he walked towards the still stuttering destroyer much to the excited whispers around them and grabbed her, holding her close and giving a small chaste kiss to the lips. Javelin went catatonic at that and promptly fainted as everyone around them cheered.

Feeling rather small now he briskly walked back to his group and saw all of them from Enty to Yorktown giving him knowing smiles while Laffey and some of the Royal Maids who got back their composure took the fainted Javelin away.

Enty snickered at the blushing cruiser while saying, "L and Javelin sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N—" she didn't finish however because of a sudden hand covering her mouth.

"Now, now don't be mean now Enty.." Yorktown chided before turning her mischievous gaze towards the young cruiser, "And I didn't expect you to be so bold right now." She teased.

Right about now even the cruiser's ears were turning red because of the embarrassment, "Shaddap..." He hafheartedly said.

Everyone chuckled at that.

[EXTRA SCENE]
Sakura Empire, 0600 hours..

Akagi smiled while walking on the way to her beloved Shikikan's office, bringing her specially made strawberry shortcake. It took her awhile last night to follow the instructions but she was rather satisfied with herself on the results! Oh she could imagine it now she and her beloved Shikikan alone in his office as he eats her cake and proclaims his love for her to cook for him even more, then they get married and have children and..

Nom nom nom..

Huh? returning back to reality she was treated to the sight, and to her horror, to Zuikaku munching on the cake she specially made.

After finishing Zuikaku gave the plate back to the kitsune and said one thing, "A bit too sweet but you can make your own bakery with this!" With a small thumbs up and a pat to her shoulder, the accursed crane went on her Merry way.

Akagi shook and a menacing aura surrounded her as she broke the plate in two, smiling serenely but her eyes told another story, "Ara.. now that I think of it, Crane would be a much better option in a romantic dinner with my Shikikan.." having said her piece the now murderous fox walked in the same direction towards a certain crane sister.

THE END

And cut! Here's a small Christmas special for y'all :)). I just thought of this one yesterday so enjoy!

This wouldn't affect the story btw, but a certain relationship can form between two individuals *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Also, progress on the next chapter is still on going, not really sure when it'll finish since I take long at but I'll let yall know.

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas! (And let's hope next year would be better ye?)

Edit: Added new dialogue, and a bit more words.